Prem League Thread 2020/21 V11: All I Want For Christmas is a 442 Edition

Do you wish your fellow prem threaders a Merry Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that is a good joke lmao, need to remember it :D
She was a funny lady, man, crazy for our hamentashen.

Speaking of, I never knew Spätzle was such a huge thing over yonder til I heard Klopp waxing poetic about it.
My cohort when I was doing fine dining was second-generation German, had family all in the region and when we had Spätzle on the menu he insisted upon making it, but I thought was like a hokey "supposedly irish family making corned beef" thing.

If my old man dropped a quarter he'd catch it on back of his neck.

Better knife skills than Gordan Ramsey when slicing cheese for a sandwich. Can still see the bread through it.
Solid imagery.
My dad is getting that way more and more, we hit a wall back in september when he tried to talk me out of spending 3.99 on bugspray in S O U T H C A R O L I N A. "We'll burn some citronella"

She was a funny lady, man, crazy for our hamentashen.

Speaking of, I never knew Spätzle was such a huge thing over yonder til I heard Klopp waxing poetic about it.
My cohort when I was doing fine dining was second-generation German, had family all in the region and when we had Spätzle on the menu he insisted upon making it, but I thought was like a hokey "supposedly irish family making corned beef" thing.
I must say that I am not a big of Spätzle. :D

Solid imagery.
My dad is getting that way more and more, we hit a wall back in september when he tried to talk me out of spending 3.99 on bugspray in S O U T H C A R O L I N A. "We'll burn some citronella"
I'm convinced Quentin got the idea of Mr Pink's no tip scene in Reservoir Dogs from browsing Mayberry

Really? Klopp sounded like he was gonna cum his pants just talking about it.

It's just okay for me.
They are Ok if they are well made, but it stuffs too much for my taste as side dish and I would never order them as the main component of a meal.

VZOIZO57OSUDNN7FJR3UI5HMMI.jpg
Wood

Either that or he met my dad
#stereotype
Grandad used to mock my nan for how much margarine she lathered on his lunchtime sandwich. Said he was sick of having to pick the slice of ham up off carpet every time he took a bite.

Dad says it were cuz she was the only woman in her house growing up during war and all the butter rations went to her brothers.

They are Ok if they are well made, but it stuffs too much for my taste as side dish and I would never order them as the main component of a meal.
Read an interesting article on an artisan baker from Germany who uses lye to get a dark lacquer on loaves.

Guy's family have been bakers for generations. Many top restaurants pleaded with him to open more bakeries in Cities but he's happy staying put where he's at.

I'll try and find it for you ...

EDIT: Here it is ...

https://www.saveur.com/worlds-best-pretzel/

BEGSU2HJAHHDIWXYKRPN37OHOY.jpg

Ducks

Liz's old firm had box seats. Went a few times without them and tix were like $50-60 a pop. This was back in late 90s/early noughts when you could get Angels tix for $7 and they were contending for the title.
Got to see the Rockies vs Yankees and Braces back in 2006/2007 for $4 during their World Series run. The Rock Pile tickets were cheaper than the ball park beers. It was fantastic.

@gtm3 @Rebelfett most important signing for Klopp:

Milner or Salah?

VVD until injury. Was Mané a klopp signing or just prior? I think Mané is a significantly better footballer than Salah, actually.

Milner is very useful. Great leader. Great locker room presence. Can put in a 7/10 performance at any position which is massive for us, given injuries and fatigue.

Yous will never believe my last few days. The local scumbag killed around the corner from me. 100s of pricks protesting with guards eveywhere

Fuck this shit lads

VVD until injury. Was Mané a klopp signing or just prior? I think Mané is a significantly better footballer than Salah, actually.

Milner is very useful. Great leader. Great locker room presence. Can put in a 7/10 performance at any position which is massive for us, given injuries and fatigue.

Question: Milner or Salah?

Answer: VVD.

Scouse intellect in full flow.

Wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Things can only get better from here!! (saying that, they couldn’t get much worse could they?!)

Enjoy this night! Hope your hangovers aren’t going to be too horrific. ONWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back