Premier League Fred 2020/21 V20: The End is near . . . .

Is Carl Drogo a . . . .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EOW

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to all you lot in here who have kept me entertained during the course of this season, and what a mad season it has been!

Covid, VAR, no fans in the stadiums, European Super League, Cardiff fucking up the playoff race.

Also want to give a special shoutout to one person in particular, who I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to for making most of us in here happy this year

5e6abccfa3101282065c0259.jpeg

I hit 40 this season, starting to show my age

gks9d04.jpg

Looking forward to all of your support during the Euros in the summer

_105884397_gettyimages-492500034.jpg

GWLAD, GWLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98
Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.
Brighton - Got no fans
Burnley - Got no fans
Chelsea - looktwice, kaybee
Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer
Everton - Got No Fans.
Leicester - Old Bob
Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Zimo, Riberaria377, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett
Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW
Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Jimmy McGill, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver, Trax
Newcastle - Got no fans
So'ton - Got No Fans.
Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man,
West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Manager FC:
Rafa Benitez : Bubzeh, Xtramob
Klopp´s teams supporter: Fadeless

Football League:
Cardiff City - WEO
Fulham - Ens189] , Fadeless
Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke
Norwich - Kirku, Fadeless
Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:
Celtic - Shamrocker, Clumseygenius, Zimo
Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:
NYCFC - CryptKeeper
Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:
Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi
Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che
Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin, Illicint
Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster
VfB Stuttgart - BroRogan
Borussia Goatmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe
Fiorentina - Kaybee
1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear
Lyon - kerozene74
FC Porto - Fadeless
Benfica - DS7
PSG - Kooshin Diini

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - TehDocktah

Orlando City - Angus Bless

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Angus Bless, K.A.D.A.F.I. DS7

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Athletico Madrid - Lustercross

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

Benfica - DS7

International Teams:
Team Freedomland - Dr J, Xtramob, TehDoctah, Lil Mountain, Lloyd, Chris Partlow
US/Portugal/Wales - Angus Bless

HEADER_DESKTOP-2-Christen.jpg

Carly%20Baker%20model%20girlfriend%20of%20Cricketer%20Tom%20Maynard

tumblr_oe3aus2tL71so09p1o1_400.gif

twerk-selfie.gif

200.gif

Top OG poster!
Top fred!
Larfed out loud seeing the old man Walnuts image!
Weo bless
GWLADDDD!

Just watched Suarez's heroics in Atleti's game against Osasuna.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think he's got the Best Player of This Generation Not Named Goat or Ronnie title. Most people will go with Lewandoski.

Scoring an absurd amount of goals in 3 different teams in the Prem and Spain > scoring a slightly more absurd amount of goals against mechanics and plumbers in the Bumliga

Just watched Suarez's heroics in Atleti's game against Osasuna.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think he's got the Best Player of This Generation Not Named Goat or Ronnie title. Most people will go with Lewandoski.

Scoring an absurd amount of goals in 3 different teams in the Prem and Spain > scoring a slightly more absurd amount of goals against mechanics and plumbers in the Bumliga

Outside of being a cunt, I’d rank Suarez over Lewa, prime v prime.

Bundesliga being so weak these last few years hurts his legacy, imo, and outside of last season they’ve done nothing special in CL, even though they hold a natural advantage over the English and Spanish clubs.

If Thomas Partey stay at atletico he could potentially win La Liga and compete in CL next season.

Instead he stuck in team that got destroyed twice by Aston villa and get one point of Burnley.

You’re dreading hitting 40, while I dread hitting 30 :(

Reactions: EOW
If I was Ole, Id rest the entire 11 tomorrow and Sunday. Certainly on Sunday. I bet you any money he plays full-strength in both games and I wouldn't be surprised to see a key player pick up an injury.

If I was Ole, Id rest the entire 11 tomorrow and Sunday. Certainly on Sunday. I bet you any money he plays full-strength in both games and I wouldn't be surprised to see a key player pick up an injury.

When is the final?

Dangerous to give whole XI off, especially when the last memory is the Pool debacle.

Definitely not wise to tank both games, imo.

Have a look at Ligue 1 (French league) now with 37 games played and going into the final game, three teams can win it.

Lillie - 80 pts
P$G - 79 pts
Monaco - 77 pts

Monaco need a lot of luck though, both Lillie and P$G must lose and they need to win. Neither P$G or Lillie can drop points and must win there games as well. Really impressive how Lillie have managed to challenge the two rich clubs who are full of stars and with a bottomless pit of money.

It’s opposite expectations from La Liga, where top four teams did their best in trying not to win it. Pathetico threw away a 10 point lead from end of January and four teams could win it with five games to go. Sevilla were within range to win with five games to go but are now a long way off.

This also kinda shows how Bumdesliga is the least competitive top league.

Last edited:

He'll start with the team that plays in the final and the Wolves game will be Telles Tuanzebe van De Cleverley etc.

He'll start with the team that plays in the final and the Wolves game will be Telles Tuanzebe van De Cleverley etc.

Last game is Sunday and final Wednesday? Seems about right.

Interested to see who plays in goal.

Is Maguire out?

Have a look at Ligue 1 (French league) now with 37 games played and going into the final game, three teams can win it.

Lillie - 80 pts
P$G - 79 pts
Monaco - 77 pts

Monaco need a lot of luck though, both Lillie and P$G must lose and they need to win. Neither P$G or Lillie can drop points and must win there games as well. Really impressive how Lillie have managed to challenge the two rich clubs who are full of stars and with a bottomless pit of money.

It’s opposite expectations from La Liga, where top four teams did their best in trying not to win it. Pathetico threw away a 10 point lead from end of January and four teams could win it with five games to go. Sevilla were within range to win with five games to go but are now a long way off.

This also kinda shows how Bumdesliga is the least competitive top league.

Poch losing a 1 horse race?

Somewhere blokey is burning his beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back