Premier League Thread 2022/23 v14: 360 Spin Edition

Do you enjoy watching players with flair/skills?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Newcastle team with 3-4 class signings can be title contenders IMO. Exciting times for the Toon fans.

They have already said if they are in and around the Champions League spots in December they will spend big and go for it. They want Champions League football a.s.a.p.

1080051_imgw9683re60.jpg

@Arqueto what a drama as always with us... if we wouldn't have won today... 29:11 shots on goal o_O anyway...
icon_flagge.gif

Awesome bud, just looked and you are out of the bottom 3. Nice

We're taking the piss ATM. Hit the cross bar then a minute later the post we could easily score another 2-3 here

Ashley Young begging Dave to end the stream out here, he's looking like an 80 year old.

360 spin brings Zidane's roulette to mind. I tried to copy him all the time as a kid lol :cool:

This with Ronaldo’s step over were my favourite moves when playing with friends. I was obsessed with doing it right. I can still do it by muscle memory but not as before lol.
Zizou was a magician.

Spurs only play well when they are desperate, problem. Conte needs to sort it out

REALLY hoping he'll start playing Dire at RCB and Romero or Lenglet in the middle. Fink it will solidify things. Spence needs to be playing RWB and Perisic LWB. Perisic needs to be taking every corner. Sonny is a first man merchant like Eriksen.

Looking like we bought a couple duds in Bissouma and the Bus Driver :(

Try to claim you've gone above us before half time againe and I'll fooking glass you

lol learn to read blud. I said 'as is' I was expecting the comeback as Bournemouth is shite. You're only 2 points ahead and we'll take those off you when you come to St James' Park

I'm throwing hands as soon as Spurs cross the Tyne Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back