Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who chopped 'the whole thing off' a tiny child or baby?

Are we just making things up that might outrage us?
My understanding is that they are doing it to kids as young as 6. For me, that is outrage.

What serious life changing decisions can 6 year Olds make? Should we also allow them to drive, vote, smoke, drink, and get married?

My understanding is that they are doing it to kids as young as 6. For me, that is outrage.

What serious life changing decisions can 6 year Olds make? Should we also allow them to drive, vote, smoke, drink, and get married?

Is it fake news?

Which 6 year old?

The youngest actually verifiable story I've ever heard of is a 16 year old.

Are they fucking with you?

Is it fake news?

Which 6 year old?

The youngest actually verifiable story I've ever heard of is a 16 year old.

Are they fucking with you?
I don't personally know any 6 year olds that have been mutilated, but it is my understanding from what I have seen.

Here is an article from Reuters stating they are diagnosing kids as young as 6, starting with the diagnosis, treatments, and " sometimes surgery"

I believe all of this is wrong and is only done to take advantage of confused kids and make money. This is a decision that needs to be left for those 18 or older. 18 as the minimum age.

It like people having Ukraine flags as social media pics, or mask .. The virtue is strong !

LMAO.
2024-03-30_08-37-57.jpg

Also, everyone knows that you have to be very careful about advocating for yourself with medical professionals or you get rushed through quickly and not taken care of well.

Everyone doesn't know about that and that's probably a big part of the problem.

I didn't know that until my wife hsd cancer. I thought doctors will do whatever they can to help but that isn't true at all. They're just like every other employee you meet in any other service field. They just want you out the door as quickly as possible and with as little effort on their part as possible.

I laugh at needing a day for Trans Visibility....they make sure the world hears and sees them unlike any other group I have ever seen. Biden is a pandering idiot. Next he will be saying he grew up in a family of Trans and he himself wore dresses as a child.

People sure care a lot about a day that noone outside the group in question will even notice.
This day has apparently been around since 2009, held on march 31 every year, and no one on this forum knew about it until a few days ago!

Christians are so annoying some of them alwsys playing a victim people target them because they believe in true god or somebody is jelaous bs while constantly are in people face we demand you believe what we believe.that is why libs are so anti chrisrianity because christians will adjust them selfs to anything for you to notice them
Yes... It's the Christians demanding conformity to their beliefs.... Definitely....

This is why the left NPC meme makes so much sense

Especially when trans women use their genetic advantage and crush biological women in every single sport known to man including Darts FFS. Equality for Trans! But fuck biological women as usual, lmao. Walking around shaving with their dicks out in womens locker rooms, just the rights all trans should have.

Well, you should tell the other Christians in this country about tolerance, they seemed to have skipped over that part in the Bible.
Well, I wouldn't go down that slippery slope. You get literal with the bible and that is when shit hits the fan. And it certainly isn't just Christians. Most religions do not approve of anything but normal men with women type stuff. We know how the Muslims feel. The Jews call Gay sex to'eivah (something abhorred or detested). I think the average person doesn't really care if someone is Gay. The Trans community gets the backlash because they are brash, put their rights in front of others rights who they have no issue stomping on, and are pushing treatment for children. Tolerance is warranted if you stay in your lane and are not hurting others. When has a Gay person infringed on someone else's rights? Trans community can't say the same.

Back