Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Weird decision by president Biden, which is sure to annoy a lot of people. Granted, this date won't be Easter next year, but it's legitimate to wonder if this was not deliberate.

President Biden has sparked outrage by declaring this Easter Sunday will also officially become Transgender Day of Visibility.

View attachment 1037022

The White House doubled up backlash as it also banned religious imagery in submissions from children of military families taking part in the traditional Easter Egg Roll event, as critics branded the moves an 'attack on Christianity.'

Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy led the charge against the move, as he mused 'I wonder how (Biden) came up with that date' by having Easter Sunday clash with the transgender tribute day.

Others said it was a 'huge insult to Christians' - a charge also levied at the White House after it banned religious submissions for its Easter festivities.

While March 31 has become the official Transgender Day of Visibility, Easter Sunday will not fall on that day again for at least the next decade.

The White House link:
we live in upside down world. I'm fine with a day of visibility but the optics here are hilarious because if there's one thing being overlooked in the states these days its Jesus, not transgender people... you have got a large part of the left having bought the lie of materialism and the nihilism and meaninglessness that leads to and on the right you have a bastardized and corrupted political christian identity that is cruel and very far from the heart of christ. what's missing here is Jesus and his love for all humanity and the way he offers to bring us all to peace with one another and love for one another.

They are just trying to prop that half dead fucker up til it’s time for the general election.
And yeah this pretty blatant considering the day in question is a significant religious holiday in the Faith we can’t associate with Easter.

It's funny because the more they push this trans shit the worse it actually gets for them. They've forced the vast majority that never cared to consider the issue and pick a side. I think gross indifference was better for the trans people that just want to live their life.
I'm taking it up a notch but sort of how people didn't mind negroes so much until integration and wanting to use the same bathrooms, water fountains, and seats on the bus?

This is America and if someone wants to be transgender it's nobody else's business and no reason for them to be seen as deserving less rights than anyone else. Religious fanatics should build a new Mayflower if they want to live somewhere where the laws are based on their religious beliefs.

I’m a catholic. I wish transgenders, Muslims, atheists and Jews alike a happy Easter. Just like I am wished Eid Mubarak, happy diwali, have a sweet hanukkah by others.

But just like a 6 year old who decides they want to be trans probably didn’t decide that for themselves, I doubt Joe Biden had anything to do with this decision. I mean seriously the guy hasn’t been able to string a sentence together for years and you think he would deliberately choose Holy Week to do this as a provocation? The fucker doesn’t even know it’s Easter!!! It shouldn’t matter anyway this is the most important time of our year! politicians of any persuasion can do nothing but sully it! Fuck them all.

Regardless, I genuinely wish all my sherbros left, right, gay straight, tranny, Muslim, Hindu, Jew, Christian, atheist, comrade or enemy a happy Easter. All the best to you and your family’s

ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

That being said, I will vote for Joe if he officially renames it Transeaster or Eastgender.

This is a secular country first of all. And isn't Easter always on Sunday regardless of the date? He didn't make it Transgender Sunday to coincide with Easter every year.
He could've avoided it altogether by choosing a date in a month not associated with Easter. Pretty poor planning by his advisors.

EDIT: This comment was made before I did some actual research and learned where the TVA originated.

Last edited:
Trump sells bibles. Biden does this. Would be awesome to see Jesus flog them both out of the temple.
We could sell tickets like in the coliseum . . . or something.

Back