Pretty Bummed About Strickland Losing

Can you just quit trolling and go bother someone else. I paid $80 for the fight. Big deal.

You decided to steal the fight and not pay for it. That was your decision. I'm not judging you.

Why are you judging me. This is really starting to get weird. Starting to seem like you have a real hard on for random people that paid to watch the fight.

Go bother someone else. Actually, go find a job while you're at it too.

Listen kid,

You're being judged for your judgment.
You made the thread declaring your bum hurts,
implied an intentional headbutt, and that paying for content is a reflection of status.

Your sherdog diary is comedy gold.

Crying about being judged in your own thread. Are you feeling cyber bullied on sherdog?

{<hhh]

Last edited:
Listen kid,

You're being judged for your judgment.
You made the thread declaring your bum hurts,
implied an intentional headbutt, and that paying for content is a reflection of status.

Your sherdog diary is comedy gold.

Crying about being judged in your own thread. Are you feeling cyber bullied on sherdog?

{<hhh]

Are you seriously getting all twisted up just because I paid $80 for the PPV.

Wow. If that’s all you’ve got going on in your life, trolling and arguing with random people on a MMA forum…. Oh boy. I feel bad for you.

I hope you can figure out a way to get your stuff together.

Again, saying this in the most helpful way. Go find a job. Figure out something productive to do with your life. Many people have done it. You can too if you put in the work.

Take it easy. I hope you figure it out. Not gonna reply to any more of your quotes. I’ve helped you as much as I can. It’s time for you to put in the work.

Man, I am pretty bummed about Strickland losing. Because he's the most refreshing champion we've had in a long time. I guess I wanted to see him keep on talking and just sort of see what he would say next. Maybe because I really liked how he's reminding America what it means to be his own man and not afraid to say what's on his mind. There's so many people afraid to stand up or talk about what they really believe in. And now that he's not champion any more, it's just a little bit different.

Dana was never my friend but he was right when he said Strickland won the fight. And he really was sort of robbed. DDP didn't do enough to win the fight. He fought a good fight but it wasn't enough especially as the challenger. Strickland inflicted massive damage.
I also had sean winning

Are you seriously getting all twisted up just because I paid $80 for the PPV.

Wow. If that’s all you’ve got going on in your life, trolling and arguing with random people on a MMA forum…. Oh boy. I feel bad for you.

I hope you can figure out a way to get your stuff together.

Again, saying this in the most helpful way. Go find a job. Figure out something productive to do with your life. Many people have done it. You can too if you put in the work.

Take it easy. I hope you figure it out. Not gonna reply to any more of your quotes. I’ve helped you as much as I can. It’s time for you to put in the work.

You came to the internet to moan about your bum hurting over Strickland.

Nice try kid.
Been on sherdog when your daddy was jizzing you into my world.
Where we later encountered your personal diary of emo feelings about Sean Strickland losing.
<BC1>
And you still get suckered out of money to watch UFC?
Due to sheer ignorance, combined with blindly supporting billion-dollar business.
You think being laughed at is jealousy... like a true simp.
<GOT2>
Yeah America's Funniest Home Videos in your head is America's Jealous Home Video.

"i hope you figure it out"

{<jordan}

(welcome to the ignore list dork)

You came to the internet to moan about your bum hurting over Strickland.

Nice try kid.
Been on sherdog when your daddy was jizzing you into my world.
Where we later encountered your personal diary of emo feelings about Sean Strickland losing.
<BC1>
And you still get suckered out of money to watch UFC?
Due to sheer ignorance, combined with blindly supporting billion-dollar business.
You think being laughed at is jealousy... like a true simp.
<GOT2>
Yeah America's Funniest Home Videos in your head is America's Jealous Home Video.

"i hope you figure it out"

{<jordan}

(welcome to the ignore list dork)
Typed all of that up just to troll some random person on a mma forum. Wow.

Yes, gonna add you to the ignore list and just move on.

Good luck with getting your life together tho. Wish you the best.

Back