Prime Crocop or Prime Hunt - Who beats Ngannou?

Who beats Ngannou

• Prime Crocop

• Prime Hunt

• Both

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cro Cop was a great striker but he was always a little chinny, Francis probably KOes him

Hunt has a far better chance but probably still loses. Especially if this is Prime Pride Hunt who has zero submission game

Tough fight for both guys. The big issue is his sheer size and speed is so high for HW that he could easily overwhelm CroCop or Hunt. He's similar to Ubereem but with even bigger frame(less muscle than Ubereems prime but bigger reach, bigger hands, head, wrists..etc). If this dude had proper training as a teen holy fuck.

UFC260_FreeFIght_Ngannou_Overeem_TOT.jpg

I could see Prime Cro Cop doing it, not Prime Hunt

Both

Ngannou lost to Black Beast in a stand up fight

So you voted that neither has a chance?

Well it's kind of a silly question. Of course they have a CHANCE. They both were amazing in their prime and could turn anyone's lights out. Especially Mirkos left high kick. Also no question Fedor is more well rounded than Francis and could potentially submit him. Ultimately we are talking about two different eras so it's hypothetical regardless and there's no right or wrong answer.

I think both have a great chance I’d say Hunt has the best chance his style is tailor made for someone like Ngannou.

Hunt was knocked out by Manhoef in his prime and Cro Cop by Randleman (not to mention he was a bust in the UFC)

Prime hunt could be fun but mirko's chin would not hold up.

Back