Prime Fedor vs Ngannou

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I got Ngannou. I know I will be called a troll for this but I honestly to God think Fedor is one of the more overrated athletes in history. He lost three straight and ducked the UFC his whole career. He lost to a bloated middleweight.

I think Ngannou right now is easily good enough to KO prime Fedor. Thoughts?

Calling fedor overrated and saying how he has losses and lost to a smaller fighter while sporting a conor av lmao.

The irony is off the charts.

Calling fedor overrated and saying how he has losses and lost to a smaller fighter while sporting a conor av lmao.

Conor beat Nate who was at least 220 pounds in there.

The other dude lost to a old MW Hendo

Wasteland, instant IP ban, and instant drone strike on your home.

Prime Fedor was an incredible fighter. Absolute wrecking machine.

Ngannou is a beast, but needs a little more refinement at this stage.

66hfds-720x400.png

I got Ngannou. I know I will be called a troll for this but I honestly to God think Fedor is one of the more overrated athletes in history. He lost three straight and ducked the UFC his whole career. He lost to a bloated middleweight.

I think Ngannou right now is easily good enough to KO prime Fedor. Thoughts?
You counter the people overrating Fedor by overrating the new guy on the scene that has yet to be seriously tested.

Ngannou is no Tim "The Spider" Sylvia.

Ngannou is no Tim "The Spider" Sylvia.

And no prime CC, nor prime Shilt, nor prime AA...

Ngannou is a fucking HW Mike Perry, who da fooook did he beat?

Jesus, those TUF noobs jump all over some athletic guys who knocked some cans out....

Fedor's wife was also like in 9 month, or already giving birth while he got KO'd by Hendo.

Got on by, making 0 excuses, without going on maternity leave.

And Wasteland.

prime fedor was unbeatable don't forget that.

Fedor would probably KO him , but if he didn't on the first exchange he would transition to a throw and sub him in the 1st...

Is this even a question?

Ngannou is a very inexperienced, raw fighter. Fedor in his prime, and it's not close.
On a side note, you are not a good troll. You start the absolute worst threads currently on Sherdog. Please jump off a bridge.

You don't know prime Fedor if you're even making this comparison.

Back