Prime gsp vs Izzy: who wins???

Askren’s chin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting match up

long quick striker with incredible fight iq, movement and striking vs a smaller man who is arguably the best wrestler grappler and maybe even striker ever (who is also the goat).

I personally believe George jabs him up and dumps him on his ass for a late tko where Izzy has some small success earlier in the fight due to his movement but eventually gsp starts timing him.

Tricky matchup to predict. I reckon GSP could take him down and hold him, even dominate him on the ground, but he needs to be perfect with his timing (which he usually was).

Tricky matchup to predict. I reckon GSP could take him down and hold him, even dominate him on the ground, but he needs to be perfect with his timing (which he usually was).
Yea that’s why I favour gsp. While Izzy is phenomenal, gsp was just perfect.

Gsp wouldnt even fight Silva... GSP gets ko'd by both.
tenor.gif

Interesting match up

long quick striker with incredible fight iq, movement and striking vs a smaller man who is arguably the best wrestler grappler and maybe even striker ever (who is also the goat).

I personally believe George jabs him up and dumps him on his ass for a late tko where Izzy has some small success earlier in the fight due to his movement but eventually gsp starts timing him.

herp de derp

Back