Prime Jones vs prime DC at HW

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
Who you got?
Strikeforce DC vs peak Jones at HW

Prime eyepoke fest

Lets just see what Jones can do with Stipe. And than I'll have a better idea in how he does with HW DC.

let me pull up all of the data we have on Jones' fighting-style at HW.
*Thumbs through pages and pages of blank books*
DC.
<LikeReally5>

let me pull up all of the data we have on Jones' fighting-style at HW.
*Thumbs through pages and pages of blank books*
DC.
<LikeReally5>

There's a reason Khabib said he would never move to welterweight. He's smart.... People who can typically make 205 are people who would be too small at HW. DC is just an anomaly..... I honestly think against guys he can't psychically control will be a nightmare for him. I know he's freakishly strong for his build. But I think he will be the weaker fighter in most of the fights he'll end up in at HW.

There's a reason Khabib said he would never move to welterweight. He's smart.... People who can typically make 205 are people who would be too small at HW. DC is just an anomaly..... I honestly think against guys he can't psychically control will be a nightmare for him. I know he's freakishly strong for his build. But I think he will be the weaker fighter in most of the fights he'll end up in at HW.
I agree-something has to give. Either he bulks up too much to lose his agility (or not enough), or some reasonable facsimile thereof. At the end of the day, it's still something I am willing to pay some amount of money to see (a couple of beers and chicken wings).

If HW Cormier had landed the blow that sent Jones' mouthpiece flying in their rematch, I think that might have ended the fight.
But I suspect drugs are a bigger X factor than age or weight.

Jones, the same way he beat DC at LHW. Jones looks like he's 5-10 lbs removed from fighting at Stipe's weight anyway.

Back