Prime Max Holloway vs Prime BJ Penn

Penn took down GSP, Edgar, Fitch, and Machida, though that kinda looked like Machida might've tripped. Not sure.

Another guy today said the same thing in a Koscheck>Colby thread. That BJ Penn was one of the only guys to take GSP down.

When did that happen? <{vega}>

Depends what weight class? FW max, LW tossup, OW Bj

People think Max would beat up BJ because BJ got beat up by a guy who did THIS at middleweight

tumblr_oyyac9F2Zw1u2ragso4_250.gifv

and a guy who did THIS also at middleweight against Anderson,

ufc-taunt.gif

people think he will dominate BJ?

The same guy who got beat the shit out of him at LW by

ColorfulBriefAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

when he moved up?

Max arguably beat Volk in his last fight, and might end up as a FW goat eventually. But come on now,

prime for prime, without bad weight cut on either side, BJ by round 2, 3 RNC in one sided fight.
When people imagine Max fighting anyone he seems unbeatable, because on paper his striking is some of the best, he's tall, he doesn't gas out, he doesn't get taken down... the Dustin fight showed he is still human, I think if it had just happened a lot less people would be picking him over BJ.

What do you guys consider Prime BJ Penn?

Max would give him a boxing lesson.

You BJ Penn cucks are hilarious, Max would make him quit at any weight, the pressure and skills Max brings vs the little heart BJ have... Yeah not a good combination for Penn.

Penn is better on the ground so that could be a factor. I can see Holloway pitter patter BJ to a decision but I think BJ would win most likely.

Back