Pro Cycling Discussion 3: 2024 The Year of Crashes?

oof girmay looks tender after that crash. It’s too bad, I had so much hope for him but it’s just been a series of unfortunate events since his giro success.

Caught up on Tro Bro Leon, winner had true CICLISMO!
You know for a guy with such bonkers power Milan has a real knack for positioning and it’s not all that easy to drop the guy or hurt his legs. An Italian magazine reported his watts from yesterday and said he reached a max of 1720 watts during that sprint which is fucking insane.

Jakobsen again in trouble at first sight of not even averagely hard climbing. He'll go over the time limit on the first mountain stage which is saturday.

What a disaster signing for DSM, and he still has two more years. Really good comeback story but thats about it, highly doubt he will deliver anything.

Stage finish in Lucca today. One of my favorite places in Italy. Great place to ride from. Some former cycling greats live in Lucca Michele Bartoli and Cipollini).

Best bakeries in Tuscany (IMO).

Jakobsen again in trouble at first sight of not even averagely hard climbing. He'll go over the time limit on the first mountain stage which is saturday.

What a disaster signing for DSM, and he still has two more years. Really good comeback story but thats about it, highly doubt he will deliver anything.
Big Chungus is a liability at grand tours. Ewan has been a real bust as well, no surprise there with his shitty work ethic and attitude

It is the mini Strade Bianche stage today. I dont see a 80 km Pog solo happening today.

It is the mini Strade Bianche stage today. I dont see a 80 km Pog solo happening today.
Pace is nuts today and I don’t think we’ve even hit the gravel yet right?

I’ve heard groupers of 30 just from the punchy hills and pace

Just tuned in, this is a strong break. Groves, Alaphilippe, Trentin, Plapp, Sanchez and Fiorelli.

Looks like UAE has given up on the stage win for today as break has gained more than 2 minutes during the past 10 or so km.

Luke plapp in the breakaway - dude could steal pink and poach a top 10 spot

Looks like UAE has given up on the stage win for today as break has gained more than 2 minutes during the past 10 or so km.
I think they want to give up pink to plapp

Back