Public Enemy vs NWA

I just gotta say, Wu-Tang Clan is far better than both.

;)

Nope. Might be Sherdogs opinion but I’d disagree. Only good Wu-Tang record is their 1st imo. They shine on their solo records but.. so do NWA members. In fact, that would be another great debate in its own right.

I can argue all day for NWA above them and that’s keeping in mind 36 Chambers might be my #1 rap record of all time.

Nope. Might be Sherdogs opinion but I’d disagree. Only good Wu-Tang record is their 1st imo. They shine on their solo records but.. so do NWA members. In fact, that would be another great debate in its own right.

I can argue all day for NWA above them and that’s keeping in mind 36 Chambers might be my #1 rap record of all time.
Shut up, bud.

Shut up, bud.

lol

Look, I know if we put a poll up in Mayberry Wu-Tang wins, and pretty comfortably at that.

There are 3 entertainment rules on Sherdog: ‘The Wire’ is the greatest show of all time, Alexandra Daddario is the hottest woman of all time, and Wu-Tang Clan is the greatest rap group of all time.

lol

Look, I know if we put a poll up in Mayberry Wu-Tang wins, and pretty comfortably at that.

There are 3 entertainment rules on Sherdog: ‘The Wire’ is the greatest show of all time, Alexandra Daddario is the hottest woman of all time, and Wu-Tang Clan is the greatest rap group of all time.
Word.

I prefer NWA when I'm going through the starbucks drive through to buy my overpriced coffee

Public enemy when I'm cruising highways and I'm rapping along.

Probably Public Enemy because corky thatcher repped them:

Back