Locked PWD 1068: Honorary Uce Status

Which team is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
la-knight-wwe.gif

On this Dark Side of Comedy about Dice Clay, the number of nobodies and never were "comics" dogging on him is hilarious. These idiots would suck every dick in Hollywood to get 1/10th of the fame and notoriety he had.

On this Dark Side of Comedy about Dice Clay, the number of nobodies and never were "comics" dogging on him is hilarious. These idiots would suck every dick in Hollywood to get 1/10th of the fame and notoriety he had.
Do people still not understand that it was supposed to be a satire gimmick

@lakersfan45 was Lisa Loeb a one hit wonder in America? I just watched a list where she was listed as one for Stay, but I Do was definitely a hit in Canada. Actually, I know her more for that song than Stay

@lakersfan45 was Lisa Loeb a one hit wonder in America? I just watched a list where she was listed as one for Stay, but I Do was definitely a hit in Canada. Actually, I know her more for that song than Stay
Yeah more or less one hit wonder here. Not sure if I told the story here before but the wife and I saw letters to cleo in a small private venue and we were setting next to Lisa loeb and Dave Holmes. I played it cool and Judy said hi

Good to see u. Is everything okay what’s going on. I’m sur u answerre already but I’m skaxkib on threads kateky. Give me a word to send to rebel he asked about you

Yeah more or less one hit wonder here. Not sure if I told the story here before but the wife and I saw letters to cleo in a small private venue and we were setting next to Lisa loeb and Dave Holmes. I played it cool and Judy said hi
The joke in my house growing up was that my mom looked like lisa loeb in her wedding photo (same glasses before they were cool), and my mom's name is Judy<EdgyBrah>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back