Locked PWD 1148: What Does The Road To WrestleMania 40 Have In Store?

Do you have a problem with The Rock facing Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 40 instead of Cody Rhodes?

• Yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First!
fuck the rock

"The Rock taking Cody's match at WM is like me bringing Alice Radley back to replace you!"

<{dayum}>

On wwe.com they have a video titled "The Rock stepped up to Roman Reigns as Cody Rhodes refused to fight Reigns at Wrestlemania!"

<mma4>

One of Sting's sons looks an awful lot like Jeff Farmer.

<{fry}>

This piece is dope as fuck, La Noche Del Guitarrazo, the night Cien Caras lost his mask to Rayo De Jalisco Jr at the EMLL 57th Anniversary Show on September 21 1990 in Mexico City, one of the most legendary matches in the history of this fine business

FB_IMG_1707397357880.jpg

"The Rock taking Cody's match at WM is like me bringing Alice Radley back to replace you!"

<{dayum}>

Holy shit, that fucking caught me.

Alice Radley was a god-damned lunatic.

Former WCW United States Champion and 4 Horseman Steve "Mongo" McMichael made the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year. Hell yeah

8OpDXrw.png

Roxie Sox just got her first taste of discipline, I found 6 piles spread out across two bedrooms, they werent there yesterday morning so this was all in one day
Worst part is they were squishy like mud so I had to ruin a broom and a mop to get em up
She's been going outside since the day I got her so I dont know why she suddenly decided to start going in the house but I hope I got the message across the first time so we can put this all behind us forever

Holy shit, that fucking caught me.

Alice Radley was a god-damned lunatic.
I don't understand why she was ever his co-host in the first place because she wasn't a wrestling fan and always sounded bored out of her mind.

Decided today was the day the Soxster started conquering her fear, instead of another 30 minutes in the safe zone we did 50 minutes in a completely new environment, all new streets full of yards with strange dogs barking like maniacs and then we even went down to the train station and walked around the parking lot
It was nothing but completely new challenges and stimulation and I'm happy to say she did spectacular!
Led out in front most of the way, never lost focus on the mission, responded quickly to commands, only once did she get a bit nervous when several different dogs were barking at her all at once from 3 different houses on both sides of the street but even then she backed up next to me but never tried to turn and run or freak out badly like she's done in the bast, I just pulled her leash close to me and commanded her to keep going and off we went and as soon as we passed those houses she was back out front leading the ride again
She was curious about all the people we saw but never let that become her main focus to where i had to physically pull her back into motion
I am really proud of her progress today
Good job, Roxie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back