Locked PWD 1153: A Slap For A Slap, The Plot Thickens

Is this the hottest WWE has been in 20 years?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried she might have been destructive, that's a big swing after she was getting settled. I'm sure you'll get her back into the groove of things and she'll be fine

She's fine already, big and bold now, even talks shit to the neighbors dogs behind the safety of the wooden fence lol

Her new thing is to jump on the couch and walk along the back of it over to my Lazyboy and then stand over me and just chomp right down on my nose and start softly but firmly gnawing on it

She thinks she's The Lion King, everything the sun touches belongs to her, including my face

Last edited:
She's fine already, big and bold now, even talks shit to the neighbors behind the safety of the wooden fence lol

Her new thing is to jump on the couch and walk along the back of it over to my Lazyboy and then stand over me and just chomp right down on my nose and start softly but firmly gnawing on it

She thinks she's The Lion King, everything the sun touches belongs to her, including my face
Does she have sharp fangs, Pete?

Does she have sharp fangs, Pete?

Sharp and pearly white, her teeth are actually beautifully well kept which also lets me know that she's still young

As she's filling out and becoming a rascal, she really does resemble a young Simba with her color, baby face and big strong legs and giant paws

There are moments when she is the spitting image of this pic

Simba.png

Sharp and pearly white, her teeth are actually beautifully well kept which also lets me know that she's still young

As she's filling out and becoming a rascal, she really does resemble a young Simba with her color, baby face and big strong legs and giant paws

There are moments when she is the spitting image of this pic

Simba.png

Ya LOVE to see it

@My Spot It's May '87 on the stream which means The New Breed have just arrived in JCP, man they had so much potential, I still mark out everytime I see em
They'll always be my "what coulda been" rasslin tragedy

Busted out the BBQ grill and meal prepped some tri tips, chicken thighs, corn on the cob and grilled squashes
I been eating bread and carb based junk for several days to soak up all the burning acids in my system and make it bearable for me to eat but now Im ready for some delicious nutritious proteins and veggies to strengthen me for that Saturday Night Cow Palace booking

ddf46d2c-d12b-443e-900d-23a974ef5f81_text.gif

Busted out the BBQ grill and meal prepped some tri tips, chicken thighs, corn on the cob and grilled squashes
I been eating bread and carb based junk for several days to soak up all the burning acids in my system and make it bearable for me to eat but now Im ready for some delicious nutritious proteins and veggies to strengthen me for that Saturday Night Cow Palace booking

I got a tri tip marinating myself, Pete. I need to mow my backyard tomorrow first, though. It's a huge jungle. I can't even see Lawler when he's out there!

Coconut for sure does. I have a tree stump out on the lawn that she will jump on to get a good view of the landscape then she jumps off into the long grass not to be seen again!

Ha, this story legit warms my heart, I love it, love everything about it!

They got a mother-daughter hillbilly tag team called the Mother Truckers, they won the tag titles last night and then they cut a promo and said "We got two words for ya!"
I thought for sure they were gonna say "Truck it!" which seems so obvious but instead they said "Honk honk" which seems like such a missed opportunity, "Truck it!" would work so well and be over with the fans instantly

Mama Trucker got dem child bearing thighs, doe...

That’s them OVW gals.

They even feature them getting that gimmick on the Netflix show.

I got a tri tip marinating myself, Pete. I need to mow my backyard tomorrow first, though. It's a huge jungle. I can't even see Lawler when he's out there!

Grilling and lawn care. Goddamn, we made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back