PWD 1069: AEW Ticket Sales Are Down

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TK broke out the good stuff a little too early, apparently

Low Ki must be forgetting that time he took that WWE money and was Sports Entertaining on WWE TV with Michelle McCool and Layla.

He's still trying to forget stiffing Al Snow and then Al cradled him up and walked around the ring, rocking him like a baby.

Low Ki fucking sucks.

Kenta, and basically anyone else, should just laugh at him when he’s trying to have a go at them.

They played White Rabbit at the Stockton matches I went to and I loved the way they presented everything with the light show and the spotlight focused on the entrance to pique your anticipation so the other day I went down the white rabbit hole(If you wheel) and read about the whole storyline(Yea the same shit I clown other people for doing but at least Im being positive about it so fuck off!)

Anyhoo, I freaking love the way that whole thing is playing out with the little bread crumbs and the random ass references scattered all over the place, so freaking cool

Good job, Vince

tumblr_mlvohnByGu1qe4rc3o2_250.gifv

Low Ki must be forgetting that time he took that WWE money and was Sports Entertaining on WWE TV with Michelle McCool and Layla.

member when he knew he was gonna have the lowest score on the punching machine challenge so he tried to kick it instead and still lost?
bahahahahahaha fucking low ki.

he couldn't even kick high enough to reach the center of the bag!

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

member when he knew he was gonna have the lowest score on the punching machine challenge so he tried to kick it instead and still lost?
bahahahahahaha fucking low ki.

he couldn't even kick high enough to reach the center of the bag!

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Why are they purposely making their own talent look weak?
So much I dont understand about these "brands" of wrestling

does-not-get-it.gif

Sorry guys, I been really sick the past several days so Ive been neglecting you and I apologize

@Rex the Alchemist yea, the calzones are hella good, I usually get pepperoni and mushroom or ham and salami
Im lying, I always get both

@My Spot thats Estrellita, she was a bit of a looker back in her day, reminds me of Madusa Miceli

View attachment 946276

@moonwolf I saw your post about Antioch but Im not sure what was happening there

And finally, last but not least, @lakersfan45 I have no idea what you were talking about as usual

Everyone else, keep up the good work!

hi pete,
i was wondering where u were. i'm glad ur ok.

my post about Antioch was from when i was at the theatre watching a documentary about Ronnie James Dio (Deep Purple, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, DIO)
and it showed that his first concert as the band DIO was at Concert Barn in Antioch on July 23, 1983.

i thought u would appreciate that piece of CoCo County history.

hi pete,
i was wondering where u were. i'm glad ur ok.

my post about Antioch was from when i was at the theatre watching a documentary about Ronnie James Dio (Deep Purple, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, DIO)
and it showed that his first concert as the band DIO was at Concert Barn in Antioch on July 23, 1983.

i thought u would appreciate that piece of CoCo County history.

I do appreciate it, you know I love little bits of trivia like that
I never heard of this Concert Barn place so I did a quick Google and theres not really no info on it which is surprising because usually you'll have a Facebook group or a local forum with a thread talking about "All the great times we had at the Concert Barn", now Im really intrigued
Setlist.com has concerts for Lita Ford, Quiet Riot and Night Ranger happening there, though, so it musta been a pretty known pplace at one time

@moonwolf some more digging brought me to this, it looks like it was actually a literal barn out in the middle of nowhere off the old Empire Mine Road(now Empire Avenue, thanks gentrification, ugh)

It was out past the Gates Of Hell, you cant go there anymore cause its haunted and Sarah Norton The White Witch will kill you

Some guy snuckk in there and took videos of whats left of it though

"The Concert Barn Today https://youtu.be/H1rAQqYFzgM Nearly 40 years ago, my buddy and i trekked up to see the first Dio show. This was in the middle of nowhere, accessible by dark country roads, a half hour off the main highway. We arrived to find bikers directing traffic in the parking lot and i wondered if this was gonna be like Altamont. We drank lots of beer and had a great time. Probably one of the most memorable concert experiences i ever had for the venue alone. It was apparenltly a slaughterhouse at one point."

They played White Rabbit at the Stockton matches I went to and I loved the way they presented everything with the light show and the spotlight focused on the entrance to pique your anticipation so the other day I went down the white rabbit hole(If you wheel) and read about the whole storyline(Yea the same shit I clown other people for doing but at least Im being positive about it so fuck off!)

Anyhoo, I freaking love the way that whole thing is playing out with the little bread crumbs and the random ass references scattered all over the place, so freaking cool

Good job, Vince

There was a moment on Monday during an interview segment the camera took a weird cut over to Bayley and left a lot of space to her left. A figure quickly walked across like 50 feet behind her. Could’ve been a random crew member but it felt intentional to me. Even if it wasn’t I love that I’m thinking it could have been. Imagination again!

There was a moment on Monday during an interview segment the camera took a weird cut over to Bayley and left a lot of space to her left. A figure quickly walked across like 50 feet behind her. Could’ve been a random crew member but it felt intentional to me. Even if it wasn’t I love that I’m thinking it could have been. Imagination again!

Whats the word on that quarterback, is he done for the year?

Whats the word on that quarterback, is he done for the year?
Tua or Bryce? Bryce has a Shoulder sprain. He’ll be fine

Tua is in conclusion protocol and even if he’s cleared they’re not even thinking about playing him right now. PR nightmare to rush him out again. I suspect at minimum 4-6 weeks

Tua or Bryce? Bryce has a Shoulder sprain. He’ll be fine

Tua is in conclusion protocol and even if he’s cleared they’re not even thinking about playing him right now. PR nightmare to rush him out again. I suspect at minimum 4-6 weeks

I was asking about your guy, that one commentator was being hella over dramatic yesterday, made it sound like the poor kid was headed for amputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back