Locked PWD 1145: RAW is NETFLIX

Is RAW Moving To Netflix Best For Business?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't support the death penalty but this is pretty damn low!

OeOOqQ4.jpeg

Is this the GOAT Jim Ross rant considering that HHH is standing right in front of him? <Lmaoo>

And why the heck is the executive committee for Mid South Wrestling located in Tampa, Florida

I call shenanigans on this whole operation!

And why the heck is the executive committee for Mid South Wrestling located in Tampa, Florida

I call shenanigans on this whole operation!
Eddie Graham maybe?

Eddie Graham maybe?

Well, why the hell didnt he move his ass to Louisiana then!
Was the Executive Committee for the AMERICAN Wrestling Association located in Zimbabwe?
Was the Executive Committee for the WORLD Wrestling Federation located on Uranus?

Was the Executive Committee for the AMERICAN Wrestling Association located in Zimbabwe?
Was the Executive Committee for the WORLD Wrestling Federation located on Uranus?
Mid-South Sports
FL is in the south and Tampa is in the middle of the state

<seedat>

@Sara I don't know about hating my guts but he was bragging about having a large picture on the wall in his living room of an admitted rapist and I asked him why so he blocked me on Twitter.
Who’d he have a pic of?

They’d have to fire my ass before I left Tampa for Louisiana, brother

They’d have to fire my ass before I left Tampa for Louisiana, brother

I was watching Steel Magnolias a couple days ago, great movie, I'd like to check out Louisiana, that movie is basically what I imagine the entire SEC region to be like

I was watching Steel Magnolias a couple days ago, great movie, I'd like to check out Louisiana, that movie is basically what I imagine the entire SEC region to be like
Truth be told, I've never seen it. It, along with Fried Green Tomatoes, is a big favorite of all the ladies in my family though as one might imagine

Truth be told, I've never seen it. It, along with Fried Green Tomatoes, is a big favorite of all the ladies in my family though as one might imagine

Its a big time chick flick but its a hilarious, heartwarming and heartbreaking tale of a buncha crazy ass Southern women and the good ole boys that married em, I suspect you would enjoy it

Look at the beautiful, gentle loving eyes on that pittie

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

Look at the beautiful, gentle loving eyes on that pittie

🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰
Well go back tomorrow and get Roxy a buddy, dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back