Nicolau vs Perez PBP Discussion

Close round. Yahya got the first maybe? Dmg was a wash, maybe slight edge for Henry? I'll just assume it's a coinflip.

Yahya tiring from the failed TDs and Henry is starting to find some good distance + shots. Henry's fight to lose now IMO.

Big round for Henry. There was a couple of nice shots landed by Yahya which is the only reason I wouldn't score it 10-8 for Henry.

Yahya is done done

Henry is high ss fighter. Young vs old is also a factor for ko wins.

Not like Yahya is a good wrestler, he's a bjj guy. Henry scored 154 ss against Gravely who is a better takedown artist.

Point being is Henry wins usually go over 105+ add older age and lesser striking ability, Henry can score over 120+
TrainingDayMyNigga.gif

I wanted to play Henry KO and 2/3 so bad but neglected. Rani was a punching bag and he still made it over 2.5. Victor has pillowfists lol.

1st play of the card

Medic KO +120 $100

I would be all over Means ITD if he was a few years younger and chin a few hits prior but Medic is a good striker and hits hard.

Easy. Means is done. Cant remember him ever starting a fight by wall n stalling. He is usually a scrapper. Training camp probably went horribly and he doesnt have it anymore.

“Great balance there from Medic to avoid the takedown” As Medic blatantly grabs the fence to avoid said takedown.

medic only scoring 103 points is good for me, at 9100 , that is pretty low.

I'm predicting Onama to spark Jsp in the third.

Jsp either wins a dec ground ctrl , or gets dropped in the third.

medic only scoring 103 points is good for me, at 9100 , that is pretty low.

I wouldn't say "low"...but your Henry play for $400 more is better. Optimal lineup **could** have both depending on what happens the rest of the way.

Onama KO +300 $75
Onama sub +850 $25

JSP is no Mason Jones IMO and he doesn't have Nate's toughness, shot selection even though stylistically they are similar. I think Onama cracks him eventually.

I wouldn't say "low"...but your Henry play for $400 more is better. Optimal lineup **could** have both depending on what happens the rest of the way.
my other 9k pick is diniz. i think for it to be optimal Diniz over scores Medic at a lesser price, which he could do with a ko1 finish, his main method.

I just returned home.

Rooting for JSP to dominate Onama with his wrestling.

Back