• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Locked PWD 1150: The Road to Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between me and you, Mr Roll...I'd like to open young Tiffany Stratton up if ya know what I mean!

AMRAP set with 225 on the deadlift in The Rex Family Dungeon! I want to find out how tough she is!
Whatcha got to say now, GREG?!

Between me and you, Mr Roll...I'd like to open young Tiffany Stratton up if ya know what I mean!

AMRAP set with 225 on the deadlift in The Rex Family Dungeon! I want to find out how tough she is!
Man, I did not know what you meant

GLCW local show in mid-WI tonight. Eff it I'm in the area should be fun

The shop I took it too doesn't do transmission work so it has to be sent up the street but they don't open till Monday.
Damn, is that 2 tows? Was it a mom and pop shop or a retail chain that couldn't do the transmission work?

Damn, is that 2 tows? Was it a mom and pop shop or a retail chain that couldn't do the transmission work?

Midas. I use them for basically everything. I would've just called ahead to see if they do transmission work but they were closed.

Keep us updated.
Uir.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back