Locked PWD 1150: The Road to Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubber Lang beat the snot out of Rocky Balboa spamming hooks. If it feels good, do it!
I liked how his trainer’s only coaching throughout both fights was just “double up! Double up!” And that only meant to throw more hooks lol

Live and die by those hooks, boi!
I’m actually listening a Rocky 3 podcats right now. Lapsed fan is breaking it down since they’re covering the rise of Hulkamania at the moment.

Just popped me big time with “how stupid does Philadelphia feel right now? They just put a statue up of this guy and like two weeks later he gets his ass kicked in 2 rounds to lose the title.” <Lmaoo> I never really thought about that

I’m actually listening a Rocky 3 podcats right now. Lapsed fan is breaking it down since they’re covering the rise of Hulkamania at the moment.

Just popped me big time with “how stupid does Philadelphia feel right now? They just put a statue up of this guy and like two weeks later he gets his ass kicked in 2 rounds to lose the title.” <Lmaoo> I never really thought about that
That fat security guard will get a statue in that POS town

Can you link that? I'd like to check that out.

you remember bill burr on opie and anthony going on that giant rant on philly?
"you dumb fucks make a statue of a guy who doesn't even exist and then you pretend he represents you!" lol

@Sivo The Ram And since we are on the topic! When you look at Ol Rex what do you see? A big ole Mexican, with a big ole head who loves Jesus and has brown eyes the color of shit just like God intended! You don't see me with beautiful blue eyes and beautiful white skin! EH EH! Is that why Ortega is getting a push?!

<EdgyBrah>

@Sivo The Ram And since we are on the topic! When you look at Ol Rex what do you see? A big ole Mexican, with a big ole head who loves Jesus and has brown eyes the color of shit just like God intended! You don't see me with beautiful blue eyes and beautiful white skin! EH EH! Is that why Ortega is getting a push?!

<EdgyBrah>
its all in the eyes chico

ole boy literally closed his eyes and just prayed the incoming punches didnt hit him lol

<EdgyBrah>
Get over yourself. No one cares what you look like.

Can you link that? I'd like to check that out.

They spend about 3 hours breaking down the behind the scenes and mini bios on all the stars. Then do a watch a long with the movie and that's only part 1! I'll listen to part 2 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back