Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember really liking ‘Lady in the Water’ but am seeing that I may be one of the few people that did?

Split was alright, really liked Signs, Sixth Sense was good, and The Happening was pretty stupid. Haven’t seen all of The Village but thought it was kinda dumb too.

Need to see if Knock at the Cabin is on any of the streamers I have.
Me and i think @Stargazer Rex enjoyed lady in the water too

I walked out of Batman Begins and I stand behind that decision
My friends tried to walk out of Ghost Rider and I told them to sit their ass down. Ol' Roll is a mark for anything motorcycles, no doubt about it, and I stand by that this is a cool scene!

My friends tried to walk out of Ghost Rider and I told them to sit their ass down. Ol' Roll is a mark for anything motorcycles, no doubt about it, and I stand by that this is a cool scene!

That was indeed the best scene in that movie.

I walked out of Batman Begins and I stand behind that decision
This is definitely a choice.
Only movies I ever turned off were female Ghostbusters and something else I forget.
Movie which I should have walked out on in the theatres but didn't was Pathfinder. What utter shit.

I walked out of Identity Thief with my dad. That movie sucked.

Me and i think @Stargazer Rex enjoyed lady in the water too

I really like that movie, it was great. It had a lot of allegories which went over people's heads. It was creative and imaginative with a good score. Not perfect but it was fun and different. I bet people didn't like it because they wanted Sixth Sense or Signs. This movie felt like an artist getting their shit in after making it with their big blockbusters. Signs and Sixth Sense were great movies too but they were pretty straight forward and I bet he wanted to add more of his imagination to those movies that the studio shut down because the average person can't really handle too much creativity. Lady in the Water felt like he had more freedom. The main thing I enjoyed about it is the characters "waking up" and realizing they all had a higher purpose, a specifc role to play in the grand scheme of things. They were under a spell where they thought they didn't matter or had no real purpose(sounds like a world we know).

M7wxMK3XW-.jpg

Only movie I remember ditching was In the Army Now with my sister. We jumped over to The Mask.

I also walked out of Thin Red Line cause it was so freaking boring, I was expecting Saving Private Ryan part 2 and it was very much not that
But I only walked out of the movie but not the building cause the people I was with wouldnt leave so I just hung out in the lobby and pervertedly ogled all the Saturday night date hotties
No regrets

Im still upset with that fat fuck for trying to pass off his wife as one of the hot chicks in one of those damn Silent Bob movies!

tenor.gif

She's not an unattractive woman but she was the proverbial sore thumb in that quartet.

He did it again in Clerks 2 and had the added pleasure of directing his wife to make out with one of his friends.

I ditched Clooney’s “The American” because it was total dogshit.

Walked out of one of the Fast/Furious movies because the theater was waaaaay too loud.
You didn't pull a Warrio and try and have them turn it down to a whisper?

This crowd will find this amusing.

One of the guys I work with has an emergency scanner. During training he got a notification that they needed a full trauma team to report, and helicopter on the way, because somebody was in shock and starting to bleed out.

Why you ask?

Because he got his dick cut off, AND IT WAS IN HIS POCKET!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

Turns out that the culprit was...

HIMSELF!

This crowd will find this amusing.

One of the guys I work with has an emergency scanner. During training he got a notification that they needed a full trauma team to report, and helicopter on the way, because somebody was in shock and starting to bleed out.

Why you ask?

Because he got his dick cut off, AND IT WAS IN HIS POCKET!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

Turns out that the culprit was...

HIMSELF!

He's hardcore! He's hardcore!

And still didnt draw one damn dime...

Saw civil war. It was good worth seeing.

Saw it in the A1 IMAX theater. The best screening room they have and one of the speakers was blown.

I pulled a Karen and asked to speak to a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back