Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I been smoking way too much......fingers looked like I fingerbanged Donald Trump.

I'd like to see some new blood getting pushed for the men and women. Put the strap on Tiff and see what she can do. Don't really wanna see any 40 year old wrestlers unless they are legit stars. But, I suppose, the problem is not too many young people want to get into The Business nowadays.
Top Flight and Jack Perry say otherwise!

IMG_2922.jpeg
RIP sweet prince
Second greatest Canadian WWE Champion

Jinder Mahal to AEW looms. Get back on the Pride Vitamins, pair him with Satnam and then go from there. AEW starts making money with a solid foreign heel.

Last edited:
Has the WWE ever been able to make a big star out of anyone with a background from India? Veer, Sanga, Jinder and I can't forget about that train wreck that was The Great Khali.

Those releases are not great but understood. Maybe Tamina, Natalya, Strowman and Omos too?

Has the WWE ever been able to make a big star out of anyone with a background from India? Veer, Sanga, Jinder and I can't forget about that train wreck that was The Great Khali.

Those releases are not great but understood. Maybe Tamina, Natalya, Strowman and Omos too?
Natalia isn’t going anywhere except maybe a producer one day. Tamina has the Rock shield. Strowman looks to be headed for a Wyatt family thing. Omos though… could be fucked.

Natalia isn’t going anywhere except maybe a producer one day. Tamina has the Rock shield. Strowman looks to be headed for a Wyatt family thing. Omos though… could be fucked.
Omos is more than likely fine since he's tall.

I forgot that it looks like they might start the Wyatt thing again.......I may be alone in this but uuuuggghhhhh. Wyatt was okay thinking about it in hindsight but that inconsistent booking and mediocre matches made his character seem meh. Great, because of the Wyatt legacy there's a chance I get to see mediocre Strowman in the ring again I am so excited :rolleyes:.

I forgot that it looks like they might start the Wyatt thing again.......I may be alone in this but uuuuggghhhhh. Wyatt was okay thinking about it in hindsight but that inconsistent booking and mediocre matches made his character seem meh. Great, because of the Wyatt legacy there's a chance I get to see mediocre Strowman in the ring again I am so excited :rolleyes:.
I'm probably going to get some hate for this, but Bray is being overrated as fuck just because he died.

I'm probably going to get some hate for this, but Bray is being overrated as fuck just because he died.
I was a big fan, but this happens every time someone dies.

I was a big fan, but this happens every time someone dies.

I did not feel that way about Eddie Guerrero. If anything about Guerrero I'm sad that he lost the title at the time and we all had to sit through that long terrible run with JBL as champion on Smackdown. I loved Eddie as the top heel during his Cruiserweight Title run in WCW. If I remember correctly he was the last person imo that helped make Chyna's character interesting after DX and this may be out of line but he carried a good portion of Chavo's career. Plus, the ending of Wrestlemania 20 is still one of the best endings to a Wrestlemania ever imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back