Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disgusting. AEW talent should stop doing intergender matches on the indies.

Willow v Brody King on the indies next please

I never watched one of these Spring Game gimmicks before, probably because Michigans game was usually on the Big 10 channel which I dont get, but this mornings deal is being shown all across this great nation live on the Fox Broadcasting Channel so I guess I'll give it a twirl

That Michigan championship belt that Woodson is holding is dope as fuck

I never watched one of these Spring Game gimmicks before, probably because Michigans game was usually on the Big 10 channel which I dont get, but this mornings deal is being shown all across this great nation live on the Fox Broadcasting Channel so I guess I'll give it a twirl
They're alright to get a taste of football in April. They're not going all the way live and running very vanilla schemes on both sides of the ball though. Both of Bama's running backs looked like Derrick Henry incarnate because the lines aren't going hard so the lanes are wide open and the defense is just arm tackling. Best thing they're good for is seeing a new QB for the first time.

They're alright to get a taste of football in April. They're not going all the way live and running very vanilla schemes on both sides of the ball though. Both of Bama's running backs looked like Derrick Henry incarnate because the lines aren't going hard so the lanes are wide open and the defense is just arm tackling. Best thing they're good for is seeing a new QB for the first time.

I already switched over to the UFL, I need real competition to satisfy the burning fire in my soul!

tenor.gif

@RollSonnenRoll @My Spot this is too bad, I used to enjoy his super low budget trivia show with the school desks lol

I have the most random memory of this show. It was the final round when they went head to head with the Schawb. One of the questions was about something absoutley ridiculous like the 1932 women's olympic lacrosse team and he got it. Stuart Scott pauses for a moment and goes "HOW YOU KNOW THAT STUFF, MAN?!" <lmao><lmao>
Popped me big then and now.

I have the most random memory of this show. It was the final round when they went head to head with the Schawb. One of the questions was about something absoutley ridiculous like the 1932 women's olympic lacrosse team and he got it. Stuart Scott pauses for a moment and goes "HOW YOU KNOW THAT STUFF, MAN?!" <lmao><lmao>
Popped me big then and now.

I forgot he used to be on Cold Pizza/First Take in the early days where he'd rate the upcoming weekends sports television offerings on a scale of 1 to 5 bags of potato chips lol

It wasn't Stump the Schwab but ESPN had a different show that aired back in the 90s where two or three dudes were sitting in an old school bar eating peanuts and sipping beer while answering sports trivia questions and the winner would get a trip to Disney World or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back