Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suikoden and Suikoden II are two of my favorite games of all time. Might have to give this game a look. Just watched a trailer, I like how it still has the gimmick where you can add 100 heroes to the squad like Suikoden.
yea Konami held the rights and wouldn't make more games,
so the Suikoden creator, Murayama, crowdfunded this game to make an unofficial successor for fans of the series.
Unfortunately, Murayama passed away recently right before the game was released in Japan.

that being said, Konami supposedly has an HD remaster of Suikoden I and II in the works

@Blunderbuss if u enjoyed the Suikoden games,
the domestic version of Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes releases this month
I'm waiting for a price drop before I go in. Suikoden 1 is one of the most expensive games in my collection...

Side note, I have a bid in on Silent Hill that ends in 3 and a half hours. No doubt my max bid will be obliterated in the final 15 seconds but I have hope!

that being said, Konami supposedly has an HD remaster of Suikoden I and II in the works

200w.gif

I'm waiting for a price drop before I go in. Suikoden 1 is one of the most expensive games in my collection...

Side note, I have a bid in on Silent Hill that ends in 3 and a half hours. No doubt my max bid will be obliterated in the final 15 seconds but I have hope!

I had OG copies of Suikoden and Silent Hill back in the day lol fuck, I wish I still had my old video games.

I remember buying Suikoden II on sale for $19.99 at Walmart and now days I'll see good non scuffed copies go for like $250 lol I could be sitting on a gold mine if I had all of my games from back in the day. I kept them all pristine and kept all the cases too lol fuck

I had OG copies of Suikoden and Silent Hill back in the day lol fuck, I wish I still had my old video games.

I remember buying Suikoden II on sale for $19.99 at Walmart and now days I'll see good non scuffed copies go for like $250 lol I could be sitting on a gold mine if I had all of my games from back in the day. I kept them all pristine and kept all the cases too lol fuck
A couple years ago, Suikoden 2 was over $500 Canadian! It has dropped significantly since then I believe, I think it was $350 last time I looked. Silent Hill though still goes for $300. If I win, I'll be paying less than that, but not by much. I add a dollar or two a day to a retro video game fund, and that's how I'm paying for this. That makes me feel less bad about this problem I have.

Do you have a PS5?
If so you could try Stellar Blade?

I only have a PS4 that I forgot about til you reminded me right now cause i never play that piece a junk with its tiny little girl hand sized controllers

I still need to play God Of War Ragnarok, wonder if it price dropped yet

I wish I could recommend the RE4 remake to you but there's a couple dog scenes unfortunately. Besides those, it's been a blast filing these plaga zombies full of lead as if you were the Thunder God himself!

resident-evil-4-resident-evil.gif

I never played any Resident Evil games, not big into anything zombie related, might check it out

I can handle digital dog murder... I hope:oops:

Do you guys remember Spec Ops : The Line, that was the saddest game ever when you firebomb that entire village of innocent people and theyre laying there suffering to death, asking you why

Oh man, I legit felt terrible for that hahaha

Bounty Hunter Bryan Keith repping the Raza and Swisha House all in one motion, thats quite efficient, I dig that

438109760-18432946945007269-5624249411950190525-n.jpg

I have an acquaintance here who loves it so far. He was a major Suikoden fan back in the day. What is wrong with it in your opinion?
They went with nostalgia over substance. The story is pretty boring, none of the characters have any character, and the game is just clunky to play.

I have it at about a 6, but probably won't even finish, as I am just bored.

I also loved Suikoden back in the day. At least the second one.

Suikoden MVP:

231px-Stallion_%28Card_Stories_CS2-173%29.png

I like moving fast.

@RollSonnenRoll Apparently RE4 remake is available on every single console ever created except Xbone so thanks for that quick and sudden rollercoaster of emotion
All my dreams get crushed

82b35009-6243-4e41-ae6e-6f08ad67f92f_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back