PWD 903: Standing By For AEW Fyter Fest / NXT Great American Bash Ratings

Which original Shield member is the best? (In Ring, promos, work rate, physique, etc...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really understood how they can find the ages of people watching

Makes no sense to me

It's as simple as they ask. Whenever you're a Nielsen home, each person logs their viewing individually, and the log the age. gender, ethnicity, etc of everyone in the home when you sign up.

STR118_Dave_Meltzer.jpg

Speaking of things that need to nose dive into an active volcano...go fuck yourself Dave.

The entire Nielsen ratings system is a sham.

Someone in the 18-45 demo could be counted if someone else in their Nielsen home is watching a show and the person in the demo isn't even there. Then on top of that that person will be multiplied as a massive percentage based on total population of the country. It's stupid.

In theory that shouldn't happen...each person should log their own things...but the weak point of the Neilsen way has always been it relies on the person at home to be accurate and honest.

I never watched him in New Japan, so this is all I have to go on. I don't hate him, he just doesn't do it for me with the overacting. I like their team finisher, though.
I think I was in the minority of people that didn't think Omega was all that amazing. I really enjoyed his stuff, dont get me wrong, I just didn't think he was the greatest to ever do it. I dunno

I never watched him in New Japan, so this is all I have to go on. I don't hate him, he just doesn't do it for me with the overacting. I like their team finisher, though.
Well Scott Norton and Albert were "stars" in Japan too. That should tell you something.

I think I was in the minority of people that didn't think Omega was all that amazing. I really enjoyed his stuff, dont get me wrong, I just didn't think he was the greatest to ever do it. I dunno

He needs to get back to this

proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image

How was your 4th? Watermelon come out ok?
Fuck no
Apparently a fresh juicy seedless watermelon has too much water already in it so the vodka wont drain into it
I kept fucking with it all day and got most of the vodka to pour outta the bottle but it just stayed right there near the hole and didnt go into the rest of the watermelon
That one tiny section tasted like pure gasoline though lol

It's as simple as they ask. Whenever you're a Nielsen home, each person logs their viewing individually, and the log the age. gender, ethnicity, etc of everyone in the home when you sign up.
Only Nielsen that ever mattered was Leslie Nielsen.

This metric is as useless as Brigitte.

I still gotta listen to last weeks BTS and Pay Winduh
I dont know what year theyre doing on tonights BTS so that may or may not be added to my list
They're doing July 97 with a Patreon guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back