PWD 958: The Forbidden Door Is Open

Best Gaijin Monster That Terrorized Japan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently NJPW have edited out Harold Meij giving Ibushi the G1 trophy in 2019 on NJPW World <Lmaoo>

xy9vyggtfqf61.png

Torrie Wilson ^

pccyl5v24qf61.jpg

lpto536wnpf61.jpg

Summer Rae ^

pteoucnz3qf61.jpg

c2vo1961tof61.jpg

Salina de la Renta ^

uyt54o52opf61.jpg

Mandy Rose ^

I can't even criticize him. Make a few million over the next few years to show up to work once a week. Might never be a main eventer there like he could other places, but fuck it, cash them checks. #BookofZiggler

He's 40......he's finally at that maineventer age.

The real push begins.
His old lady runs the PC. Japan is a bitch to travel to/from during COVID. Neckbeards think anyone they cheer will be the biggest star ever in AEW but he's not part of that club/clique/circle and, let's face it, was never "The Guy" even in RoH. He made the right choice.

@Frank23 have you ever seen this profile of El Santo and his legendary film career?

I love otters.

Apparently that forgotten son guy was fired because he caught the Vid and Vince was furious because he promised Reigns that he'd be safe from it.

Put the Tribal Chief at risk......fuck em.....blackball him.

Vince promised to keep Roman safe from COVID.

<Lmaoo>

His old lady runs the PC. Japan is a bitch to travel to/from during COVID. Neckbeards think anyone they cheer will be the biggest star ever in AEW but he's not part of that club/clique/circle and, let's face it, was never "The Guy" even in RoH. He made the right choice.

I love otters.
His old lady is Sara Amato?

His old lady is Sara Amato?
For many moons. She used to do the Scary Sherri makeup as Sara Del Rey but my buds and I saw her in civvies leaving a show. She sure could work a jeans and boots combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back