PWD 962: #PrayforAnnaJay

would you buy a PWD t-shirt and wear it in public?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf pete he aint dead!
single car accident...early in the morning

tenor.gif

Dave finally says something worthwhile.

Tay Bless

She's got a great look and she's been here for years and her stuff doesn't look good. AEW signs her and this is really gonna be telling,...... I'ma stop you right there.....she's been good before all that.....the only thing that's telling is the bias.

She's got a great look and she's been here for years and her stuff doesn't look good. AEW signs her and this is really gonna be telling,...... I'ma stop you right there.....she's been good before all that.....the only thing that's telling is the bias.

No, she was terrible in NXT for whatever reason. All her matches were dog shit there.

Her shitty matches there were the reason I started shitting on her and calling her a Chucky doll.

For sure dave is biased but he's also a dumb cunt.
She sucked in nxt and she has improved in AEW, probably thanks to training with Anna Jay. Dave is calling her a star because he is a horny old man mesmerized by dat ass.

For sure dave is biased but he's also a dumb cunt.
She sucked in nxt and she has improved in AEW, probably thanks to training with Anna Jay. Dave is calling her a star because he is a horny old man mesmerized by dat ass.

She said she's been watching Shibata tapes. Dangerously based.

tumblr_o0mpcddf541ti2dqho1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back