PWD 989: Hard Times This Summer For Baron Corbin / Bray Wyatt Released

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what used to stick in my craw, the way Barry Windham would throw up a weak willed, half hearted bent finger 4 sometimes like he didnt really mean it
If youre throwing up a fucking gang sign, you blast it out there bold with conviction. like "Here I am motherfucker, fuck you gone do about it!"
Not this pussy ass "ehhhh, I guess..."
Who raised these fuckin people
Not Papa RSR, that’s for damn sure!
pwc9Y9X.gif

When we went to Miami for a bachelor party I wanted to rent a boat just for the sole purpose of recreating the Odell group pic
Screen_Shot_2017_01_02_at_3.04.18_PM.0.png

Imagine the pop at the wedding to see a group of pudgy white dudes like this in a frame . We could’ve had em in the palm of our hand

You know what used to stick in my craw, the way Barry Windham would throw up a weak willed, half hearted bent finger 4 sometimes like he didnt really mean it
If youre throwing up a fucking gang sign, you blast it out there bold with conviction. like "Here I am motherfucker, fuck you gone do about it!"
Not this pussy ass "ehhhh, I guess..."
Who raised these fuckin people
lotta passion in this post

its funny cuz its true <Lmaoo>

No, but you can bring the snacks
@moonwolf can drive cause I bet he has a roomy vehicle
@Dr Strange Rex can navigate cause hes good at being suspicious of upcoming danger
Okay where is it at? I’m gonna get my own hotel room but I’ll stay at the same place you all are staying assuming it’s at least four stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back