Relationship Quick Personality Test

this is the exact test this gay manager at the IRC used to give to select employees.

I was hired as a consultant & realized soon after exactly why.

he would use this test to filter out & groom potential "victims" to prey on & bang.

first, he only would email this to dudes, & DEMAND results. then I learned he was banging one of the techs on his team.

he kept having house parties, inviting dudes - he kept inviting me to his place & everytime I declined, he would treat it as if I fucked up at work.

then the dudes in the 'Traffic Dept' over there told me how they all know that he's gay. one of the guys (who is black) told me he goes in full steam on black dudes, & later proved it to me by making small talk with other black dudes from other depts., where he'd casually bring up the gay manager - like an inside joke, with me on the side not understanding. all the guys would button-up with discomfort, & some would just say "fuck that guy" etc haha.

if you want to understand how gay this dude was, he was exactly like this:

Lol
That’s fucked up & kinda funny.
There’s way better icebreaker quizzes to profile marks, I’d think.

Last edited:
Defender (ISFJ)

IDK what that means.

60% introverted
51% observant
79% feeling
60% judging
96% assertive

Same boat.. saw u as more analytic/patient than emotional.
More pragmatic than altruistic. -I can be generous or giving, after I’ve taken care of all my selfish needs. Lol I don’t even like sharing food.
While the quiz gets something’s blandly accurate @Zer alluded to, they sugarcoat a lot of shit.

Yup.. very accurate.. i've been analyzed for different projects (disc) and just like every personality test they will never tell you you're an asshole.. you have areas that you can work on etc..

This test however got me pinned down a lot better than other systems of personality testing..

Executive
ESTJ-A

also it was not quick

In the stuff you’ve shared, I can see parts of this that resemble you well.
—///
Executives are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the Executive personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths

INFP-T

Turbulent Mediator.

infp-mediator.svg

Depressed liberal who works as an art photographer seems quite accurate, haven't noticed butterflies being attracted to me though.

Thanks! I view myself as far more analytical than emotion-oriented, but that’s just my perception of myself. A lot of yours seems to fit for you. You’re not altruistic? You seem like you would be.
Only a truly altruistic person would not see themselves as altruistic ;)

Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
Extraverted: 18%
Introverted: 82%

Energy:
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
Intuitive: 70%
Observant: 30%

Nature:
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
Thinking: 25%
Feeling: 75%

Tactics:
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
Judging: 67%
Prospecting: 33%

Identity:
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
Assertive: 25%
Turbulent: 75%

I'm speechless...
Advocate INFJT
Pretty cool.

Last edited:

Advocate- Title alone is fitting.
Entire description works pretty well how I perceive you.
Unique blend of warmth, authenticity, and wanting those around you to be better.
—-
The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers. These individuals are capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

People with this personality type tend to see helping others as their purpose in life. Advocates can often be found engaging in rescue efforts and doing charity work. However, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

Advocates indeed share a unique combination of traits. Though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain.

Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction, and sensitivity not to create an advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Advocate personalities.

(Skipping ahead in, I felt These parts in friendship felt accurate in you & aspects I relate to and admire)
—-
From the start, it can be a challenge to get to know Advocates, as they are very private. Advocate personalities don’t readily share their thoughts and feelings, not unless they are comfortable and feel that those around them can be trusted. Since those thoughts and feelings are the basis for Advocate friendships, it can take time and patience to get to know them.

Meanwhile, Advocates are very insightful and have a particular knack for seeing beyond others’ disguises. They are able to interpret others’ intentions quickly and easily and weed out those who they deem incompatible.
There is a running theme with Advocates, and that is a desire for authenticity and sincerity – in their activities, their romantic relationships, and their friendships. People with the Advocate personality type are unlikely to go for friendships of circumstance. They avoid situations like workplace social circles or chatting up their local baristas, where the only thing they really have in common is regular contact.

People with this personality type seek out others who share their passions, interests, and beliefs. They create friendships with people with whom they can explore philosophies and subjects that they believe are truly meaningful.

Last edited:
Advocate- Title alone is fitting.
Entire description works pretty well how I perceive you.
Unique blend of warmth, authenticity, and wanting those around you to be better.
—-
The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers. These individuals are capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

People with this personality type tend to see helping others as their purpose in life. Advocates can often be found engaging in rescue efforts and doing charity work. However, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

Advocates indeed share a unique combination of traits. Though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain.

Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction, and sensitivity not to create an advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Advocate personalities.

(Skipping ahead in, I felt These parts in friendship felt accurate in you & aspects I relate to and admire)
—-
From the start, it can be a challenge to get to know Advocates, as they are very private. Advocate personalities don’t readily share their thoughts and feelings, not unless they are comfortable and feel that those around them can be trusted. Since those thoughts and feelings are the basis for Advocate friendships, it can take time and patience to get to know them.

Meanwhile, Advocates are very insightful and have a particular knack for seeing beyond others’ disguises. They are able to interpret others’ intentions quickly and easily and weed out those who they deem incompatible.
There is a running theme with Advocates, and that is a desire for authenticity and sincerity – in their activities, their romantic relationships, and their friendships. People with the Advocate personality type are unlikely to go for friendships of circumstance. They avoid situations like workplace social circles or chatting up their local baristas, where the only thing they really have in common is regular contact.

People with this personality type seek out others who share their passions, interests, and beliefs. They create friendships with people with whom they can explore philosophies and subjects that they believe are truly meaningful.
It really is very accurate. In each area of life too.
Have done MB test at intervals of approx 5 years throughout my life, always come out INFJ-A - even though my answers vary over time. We think we may change in some area or whatever, but we really remain the sum of our parts, imo.

Good way to get to know people here a bit more, and of course the most interesting thing (to me) is reading your perceptions :)

(Thanks for highlighting the nice bits, btw :p Much appreciated)

It really is very accurate. In each area of life too.
Have done MB test at intervals of approx 5 years throughout my life, always come out INFJ-A - even though my answers vary over time. We think we may change in some area or whatever, but we really remain the sum of our parts, imo.

Good way to get to know people here a bit more, and of course the most interesting thing (to me) is reading your perceptions :)

(Thanks for highlighting the nice bits, btw :p Much appreciated)
That matches up with how I perceive you as well—especially as far as being a private person. I’m actually much more private IRL than I am here. On Sherdog, I babble my big, stupid head off. <45>

Took me less than 8 minutes to take a quick MBTI 16 personality trait based quiz and it was quick and easy enough.

I’ve never given all that much heed the complete Meyers Briggs Trait Inventory, but it works well enough... I reckon.

I felt my results were kinda accurate, but some parts I disagree.
Protagonist- or (ENFJ-T)
Extraverted Intuitive Sensory Judging- Turbulent
——
Personality type: “The Protagonist” (ENFJ-T)
Individual traits: Extraverted – 61%, Intuitive – 64%, Feeling – 56%, Judging – 58%, Turbulent – 64%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Social Engagement

52197867-7828-4634-B464-43325499-AD1-F.jpg

Give it a whirl and discuss and share results and if they were accurate or not.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Protagonist on sherdog???

Who woulda thunk

Back