Relationship Quick Personality Test

They either get forced to hang out by their extraverted friends (like me) or hideout inside all day. Probably similar to everywhere else?

I do hear from introverts here that they have social anxiety about going out to do normal tasks like shopping, though. Maybe that wouldn't be so bad for them in places where strangers don't talk to each other as much.

My dad likes to be left alone and he has been raving about how much he loves social distancing.
They are more than welcome to come to Europe - the further North, the more introvert.

Yeah, i hear a lot of introverts are having a very easy time with social distancing, isolation etc - second nature to us. Just a shame it took a pandemic for the world to see things our way (for a brief moment in time, anyway/hopefully)

Were those all Americans who were traveling abroad or were you here? People who travel probably tend to have a more outgoing personality.

There are many Americans who aren't confident and outgoing. We're definitely generally loud, though.
Americans i've met that were travelling, and also Americans that live here (expats).
So yeah, they were probably more outgoing/adventurous to begin with.

They are more than welcome to come to Europe - the further North, the more introvert.

Yeah, i hear a lot of introverts are having a very easy time with social distancing, isolation etc - second nature to us. Just a shame it took a pandemic for the world to see things our way (for a brief moment in time, anyway/hopefully)
There are some changes that introverts and I can agree on. I'd love to see a permanent shift toward more people being able to work from home. Hopefully one day I can.

I enjoy interacting with my coworkers for the most part, but I'd much rather be able to be at home with my family and not make my long ass drive.

INTJ, but I'm always on the cusp of INTJ and INTP

I'm very reliable, hardworking and conscientiousness however I think planning everything, making detailed lists, being inflexible in your plans, etc, is a waste of energy. Organizing everything saves you some time in the immediate moment, but people never take in account the massive amount of time and energy it takes these orderly neurotics to set up these systems in the first place. They don't save time. Efficient chaos is better.

hahaha, i have now reached an age where i have to factor the ageing process in. Maybe even do a quick health check on prospects ;) For real.

Yes, to me (Euro) American culture seems like it puts a premium on extremely extroverted characteristics. I wouldn't say arrogant, stupid etc, but brash and in your face for sure. Lot of attitude. Everything seems like it's just a lot louder and over the top and people more dramatic, sociable, impulsive, talkative and happy-clappy, than anywhere else. Everything big and bold. Super confident too! I haven't met an American that wasn't supremely self-confident and talkative.
I agree, I think we put a premium on those types of characteristics. I also feel like the U.S. is such a military power and player on the world stage, that there’s this sense of superiority that Americans are raised with, that isn’t really justified. A lot of people have national pride, but Americans seem to truly believe we’re the best at everything. A lot are shocked to find out that our health care, or education, isn’t the best.
As far as myself, I wouldn’t call myself supremely self confident, and in fact I was the exact opposite when I was younger. Now at the ripe old age of 41, I’ve reached a point where I’m not insecure. I always want to work on becoming a better person, but I know who I am and I’m generally happy with it.

I think you and I have known each other for 5-6 months, so we should be on track to have a cup of coffee together sometime around the year 2034. :)

There are some changes that introverts and I can agree on. I'd love to see a permanent shift toward more people being able to work from home. Hopefully one day I can.

I enjoy interacting with my coworkers for the most part, but I'd much rather be able to be at home with my family and not make my long ass drive.
Oh, for sure, if there is a silver-lining to this pandemic, it is that it's a very good opportunity to give some out-dated work models an overhaul.

There is just so much upside to working from home, Better quality of life, less pollution etc.

I think a lot of people are also realising these days that they enjoy working less hours, so maybe the workload can be delegated more too. I can see that happening in our society for sure.

I agree, I think we put a premium on those types of characteristics. I also feel like the U.S. is such a military power and player on the world stage, that there’s this sense of superiority that Americans are raised with, that isn’t really justified. A lot of people have national pride, but Americans seem to truly believe we’re the best at everything. A lot are shocked to find out that our health care, or education, isn’t the best.
As far as myself, I wouldn’t call myself supremely self confident, and in fact I was the exact opposite when I was younger. Now at the ripe old age of 41, I’ve reached a point where I’m not insecure. I always want to work on becoming a better person, but I know who I am and I’m generally happy with it.

I think you and I have known each other for 5-6 months, so we should be on track to have a cup of coffee together sometime around the year 2034. :)
Well said. Tbf, i prefer your kind of 'superiority' (extreme self belief) to ours (smugness).

Anyway, nice chatting, can't wait to see you in 2034! :D

<GinJuice>

Got Logician (INTP-T)

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

My results came back as Adventurer ISFP-T.
I read through the interpretation of my results & it was pretty spot on. It was consistent with what I recall of the Meyers-Briggs test that I took a few years back.

Yea, the "bringing families and communities together" bit seemed far from me

That aspect is all very like astrology isn't it? never anything negative, no "you are a total asshole to everyone around you" result.

If you remove that wooly spin from it though honestly yes it is pretty close to my personal experience, I tend to work badly in formal situations(well outside of basic things like testing of pure ability) and much preffer to be my own boss, have shifted to a creative career and engage in a lot of self criticism.

I would imagine the result are also probably governed somewhat by your self image as well since its asking some very subjective questions although perhaps that in itself is an effective analysis? I do remember taking a similar test a year or two ago and getting exactly the same result.

Last edited:
That aspect is all very like astrology isn't it? never anything negative, no "you are a total asshole to everyone around you" result.
tests like these are always shades of grey. I could think of several important questions to ask that tests like this never do.

If you remove that wooly spin from it though honestly yes it is pretty close to my personal experience, I tend to work badly in formal situations(well outside of basic things like testing of pure ability) and much preffer to be my own boss, have shifted to a creative career and engage in a lot of self criticism.

I would imagine the result are also probably governed somewhat by your self image as well since its asking some very subjective questions although perhaps that in itself is an effective analysis? I do remember taking a similar test a year or two ago and getting exactly the same result.
Yea, it feels like a daily horoscope type thing.

And I'm not an asshole to everyone, bud

Yea, it feels like a daily horoscope type thing.

And I'm not an asshole to everyone, bud
It's based on the Meyers-Briggs test which has an extensive history in Jungian psychology.
It's harmless fun imo, a step up from "You were born in June therefore..."

t.
Man, you internet atheists are OBSESSED with the Universe telling people how bad they are lmao

Man, you internet atheists are OBSESSED with the Universe telling people how bad they are lmao

cwldf.jpg

Back