Social Quotes from Woodward's new book are coming out.

Woodward is a skillful con artist who knows his audience, lefty dipshits. I think he's been suspect since Watergate.

Here's another quote from the book, from CIA director Gina Haspel to General Mark Milley:

"We are on the way to a right-wing coup. The whole thing is insanity. He is acting out like a six-year-old with a tantrum."
This didn’t age very well with Milley breaking the chain of command, violating his oath of enlistment, and secretly working with a foreign military for reasons that are not yet known. They want to talk about a coup, I’m sure he’s going to have a fun time explaining those secret phone calls in what I believe will be several congressional committee hearings.

I’d love to see a court martial but it doesn’t seem like anyone from Washington sees the inside of a courtroom. By the way, I could see Trump saying some goofy shit like that but I don’t think he did.

I have a few favorite War Room comments. My absolute favorite will probably always be the poster who was scared of solar power, because he thought it would prematurely drain the sun of its power.

But a solid runner up was during the Ron Paul era, where they were spouting bullshit about accounting, and I mentioned that's what my degree was in and explained how they were wrong, in detail. One of them....iirc it was Wingslaught, accused me of having an unfair advantage in the argument by knowing what I was talking about.

Knowledge is frowned upon in certain quarters here, it seems.

Ahahaha “don’t argue with me you know too much!”

This didn’t age very well with Milley breaking the chain of command, violating his oath of enlistment, and secretly working with a foreign military for reasons that are not yet known. They want to talk about a coup, I’m sure he’s going to have a fun time explaining those secret phone calls in what I believe will be several congressional committee hearings.

I’d love to see a court martial but it doesn’t seem like anyone from Washington sees the inside of a courtroom. By the way, I could see Trump saying some goofy shit like that but I don’t think he did.
Seriously?

Woodward is a skillful con artist who knows his audience, lefty dipshits. I think he's been suspect since Watergate.
Takes massive cajones to say this with zero shame and be a full fledged Trumper. Impressive.

BAeKhZX.jpg

Want to make money ? talk about the thing that gave CNN ratings the last 4 years talk about Trump

"According to the U.S. Justice Department, continuing to prosecute Michael Flynn “would not serve the interests of justice.”

<TheDonald>
[T]he instant the Executive Branch filed a criminal charge against Flynn, it forfeited the right to implicate this Court in the dismissal of that charge simply because Flynn is a friend and political ally of the President. Avoiding precisely that unseemly outcome is why Rule 48(a) requires “leave of court.”

[T]he instant the Executive Branch filed a criminal charge against Flynn, it forfeited the right to implicate this Court in the dismissal of that charge simply because Flynn is a friend and political ally of the President. Avoiding precisely that unseemly outcome is why Rule 48(a) requires “leave of court.”

Remind us, who was the man who decided to go after Flynn, and what was his career tarnished and terminated because of?

<BC1>

The funniest part to me is that you geeks have spent the past 4 years talkin about how there was a shadow government of traitors trying to undermine Trump's agenda from within..... Now when there's evidence to support it, you people are in disbelief.

Hilarious indeed
On the opposite side of that coin, if the book is true, then the deep state really was conspiring against trump, milley is a partisan and a traitor, and trump threatened to not be mike pence’s friend(lol).
I believe Woodward is a grifter cashing in on TDS. So I can’t really believe any of it without some other sources.

Last edited:
Trump showing as being a dangerous conman egomaniac again. What else is new?

On the opposite side of that coin, if the book is true, then the deep state really was conspiring against trump, milley is a partisan and a traitor, and trump threatened to not be mile pence’s friend(lol).
I believe Woodward is a grifter cashing in on TDS. So I can’t really believe any of it without some other sources.
If Trump didn't have the reflex of sending his hounds (Legion of deplorables) after his enemies for even benign criticism, these sources wouldn't have to worry for their personal safety or that of their families.

Seriously?
Yes seriously. I’d love to know what Trump was doing that caused him to break the chain of command. Please by all means make this a teaching moment if you know the answer. I want to know specifically what Trump did that worried Milley so much that he not only broke the chain of command to secretly communicate with a foreign military, but he violated the UCMJ and his oath of enlistment. It’s a big deal, especially to those who have served and the reasons are unknown. Hearing someone say, “we’re keeping a madman away from the nukes” isn’t going to cut it for me. When did Trump show during his presidency that he would nuke anyone? That kind of action that Milley took was definitely not warranted.

One of my favorites. A Convo between Trump and Pence, January 5th, about overturning the election:

Trump: If these people say you had the power, wouldn't you want to?

Pence: I wouldn't want any one person to have that authority.

Trump: But wouldn't it be almost cool to have that power?

Pence: No. I've done everything I could and then some to find a way around this. It's simply not possible.

Trump: No, no, no! You don't understand, Mike. You can do this. I don't want to be your friend anymore if you don't do this!

<TheDonald>

Lots of other goodies. Like General Mark Milley taking top-secret action to protect our nuclear weapons because he thought Trump had gone manic, Pelosi fat shaming Trump, Bannon telling Trump, "We're going to bury Biden on January 6th, fucking bury him."

Lady Lindsey Graham told Trump, "You've been written off as dead because of January the 6th. The conventional wisdom is that the Republican Party, under your leadership, has collapsed. If you came back to take the White House, it would be the biggest comeback in American history."

Brad Parscale: He had an army. An army for Trump. He wants that back. I don't think he sees it as a comeback. He sees it as vengeance.
<Huh2>

I have a few favorite War Room comments. My absolute favorite will probably always be the poster who was scared of solar power, because he thought it would prematurely drain the sun of its power.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

please tell me you have a link/screenshot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back