Social Racial "activist" NFL player Davis apologizes for anti-Asian slur

Kandyland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/tampa-bay-...izes-tweet-anti-asian-slur-nfl-023914496.html

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-davis-apologizes-using-anti-asian-slur-tweet

Tampa Bay Bucs CB Carlton Davis apologized for recently using an anti-Asian slur over Twitter.

"Gotta stop letting g---- in Miami," Davis wrote in the since-deleted tweet. He tried to convince everyone that it means something different in South Florida.

The funniest thing about Carlton Davis is that he's an activist for "racial inequality and justice"
Davis has spoken out against racism in the past and about his experiences as a Black man. He is part of the Bucs' social justice board, which met with community leaders last summer to discuss ways police can build better relationships with the Black community.

What I love about these athletes is how fucking dumb they really are. They really only care about causes that affect black people and not anyone else. I mean, how a guy that is an racial activist to be completely unaware of the term that is horribly offensive to Asians and try to play dumb about it. This is almost as bad as Lebron and his "an inequality anywhere is an inequality everywhere" speech only to stay quiet about Hong Kong because it was going to hurt his wallet. This is why people shouldn't listen to athletes. Most are dumb, uneducated and horribly biased. They have room temperature IQ's and will have mushed brains when they turn 50.

Enjoy the backlash "Carlton"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Pretty much anyone that would enter a D&I field or take up a BS SJW causes is inherently a racist projecting...

So wait... now we can't attack Asians for their race on the street, use their race against them in college admissions, and we can no longer slur them?

Welp... back to hatin Whities! Sorry about all that confusion to my Asian brothers and sisters.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tampa-bay-...izes-tweet-anti-asian-slur-nfl-023914496.html

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-davis-apologizes-using-anti-asian-slur-tweet

Tampa Bay Bucs CB Carlton Davis apologized for recently using an anti-Asian slur over Twitter.

"Gotta stop letting g---- in Miami," Davis wrote in the since-deleted tweet. He tried to convince everyone that it means something different in South Florida.

The funniest thing about Carlton Davis is that he's an activist for "racial inequality and justice"

What I love about these athletes is how fucking dumb they really are. They really only care about causes that affect black people and not anyone else. I mean, how a guy that is an racial activist to be completely unaware of the term that is horribly offensive to Asians and try to play dumb about it. This is almost as bad as Lebron and his "an inequality anywhere is an inequality everywhere" speech only to stay quiet about Hong Kong because it was going to hurt his wallet. This is why people shouldn't listen to athletes. Most are dumb, uneducated and horribly biased. They have room temperature IQ's and will have mushed brains when they turn 50.

Enjoy the backlash "Carlton"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

POC can't be racist.

Except they can and often are, like all other races.

Will he get the Kevin Durant treatment or Meyers Leonard treatment?

You mean both got fined 50k.
The only difference is one got suspended because he is a scrub. No different from major colleges only suspending star players in games against teams they are favored by at least 40 points.
The same reason Kapernick is out of the NFL. Not because of his views but because he sucks and is not worth all the drama. Also the same reason Deshawn Watson has like a billion chicks saying he has assaulted them but for some reason (I don't know because he is really fucking good) that the Texans are playing let Deshawn have his day in court before we do anything game.
Star player getting treated better has happened since the beginning of professional sports, quit whining.

C-Murda...

Outstanding role model obviously.
Coldest rapper from NoLimit after Mystikal imo. Very underrated. Killed a couple people during his height as well. Definition of "you can take a person out the hood but can't take the hood out the person." Kim Kardashian was trying to get him pardoned for one of those murder convictions last year.

As for this thread, I believe he didn't know it was a slur......He's from a foreign country--South Florida. With that said, since he's on the Social Justice Board, he's not excused for not knowing the slur that he used is in fact a slur. He should be fined and kicked off that Racial Justice committee or whatever it's called.

Honestly I'm fine with his explanation and think he should be forgiven. The South Florida usage gives him plausible deniability IMO.

Back