Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

You can usually bait a shitty roaming Vigil out on that angle.
I've tried roaming more on the console version of the game where I am still comfortable with the controller controls and the thing I have discovered is that a lot of roamers.. suck ass as they don't know when to rotate pack.

I don't roam for kills. I roam to get intel and lower people's health and slow them down hopefully. Cav and Ela are great. Just injure a motherfucker but don't rush in to kill them you just leave them be if you can't get a pistol out fast enough (I run shotgun on both of them).

Sometimes with Cav I will do the interrogate but I keep getting shwacked doing it so I've stopped and just use the downed person as bait.

I've tried roaming more on the console version of the game where I am still comfortable with the controller controls and the thing I have discovered is that a lot of roamers.. suck ass as they don't know when to rotate pack.

I don't roam for kills. I roam to get intel and lower people's health and slow them down hopefully. Cav and Ela are great. Just injure a motherfucker but don't rush in to kill them you just leave them be if you can't get a pistol out fast enough (I run shotgun on both of them).

Sometimes with Cav I will do the interrogate but I keep getting shwacked doing it so I've stopped and just use the downed person as bait.

Most "roamers" don't actually roam, they hold sweaty angles off site.

Most "roamers" don't actually roam, they hold sweaty angles off site.
Truth.

On Chalet if I am on the team defending and we have garage I go upstairs in the trophy room I think it's called (the on that if you are attacking the front door is up and to your right). There's a floor hatch you can use to watch the downstairs entry and you can hide between book cases to ruin someone's day. After hitting there I haul ass down to the kitchen area to try and cut back to the garage from the secondary garage and hit people in that trench area.

Clubhouse, hang out in strip club or the money room and move based on where people break in.

Oregon I like hanging out in tower waiting for people to burst in or the server room if we are defending kids room so you can hit people in white stairs then run into chapel to come up the tunnel side cause Thatcher is there usually with Thermite, Ace, or Hibana. Sometime go into the mini tower to try and pop people on the roof attempting to smack up the big window in kids room.

Past those maps, I don't roam a ton. A little bit on Kafe but I have no good spot to hang out in that doesn't also trap me (cigar humidor).

Truth.

On Chalet if I am on the team defending and we have garage I go upstairs in the trophy room I think it's called (the on that if you are attacking the front door is up and to your right). There's a floor hatch you can use to watch the downstairs entry and you can hide between book cases to ruin someone's day. After hitting there I haul ass down to the kitchen area to try and cut back to the garage from the secondary garage and hit people in that trench area.

Clubhouse, hang out in strip club or the money room and move based on where people break in.

Oregon I like hanging out in tower waiting for people to burst in or the server room if we are defending kids room so you can hit people in white stairs then run into chapel to come up the tunnel side cause Thatcher is there usually with Thermite, Ace, or Hibana. Sometime go into the mini tower to try and pop people on the roof attempting to smack up the big window in kids room.

Past those maps, I don't roam a ton. A little bit on Kafe but I have no good spot to hang out in that doesn't also trap me (cigar humidor).

There's a nasty angle on Consulate that allows you to watch visa from admin. Or you can usually catch someone repelling in.

I just got Bartlett for a terrorist hunt!

This game is dope, such a nice change of pace from COD.

I'm in the newcomer playlist on PC and the wait times are brutal, once it hits 5 mins I usually just quit and play something else. That's my biggest frustration, that and the feeling that some of those in new comer are not in fact new comers.

This game is dope, such a nice change of pace from COD.

I'm in the newcomer playlist on PC and the wait times are brutal, once it hits 5 mins I usually just quit and play something else. That's my biggest frustration, that and the feeling that some of those in new comer are not in fact new comers.

It's more of a thinking mans fps with being able to change the way sites are setup, vertical plays, and operator gadgets. There's a very steep learning curve to the game. Learn the maps, learn the callouts, and talk to your team mates.

It's Season Invitational (world championship) month so a bunch of people are working on or creating alt accounts atm. Season Invitational has a limited time map that everyone creams over.

Damn, MacieJay on Twitch has been sitting at 55,000 viewers for a couple hours now.
@KaNesDeath not your game but it's pretty impressive.

Last edited:
R6 Invitational got cancelled but they're holding an online Memevitational instead with content creators
Et3dutdXMAIiekM

Etv2ix6WYAMtO09

Even Meaty Marley will be in on it! If ya'll don't know who Marley is, definitely watch the video below. His Juan taps are insane

Last edited:
Ubisoft teased a new operator, Elton John

Big changes incoming.

New op

New secondary gadget, Gonne-6. Only has 1 shot and can be used to take down deployable cameras, Maestro cams, deployable shields, and other stuff.
You can control other peoples drones after you die including Echo drones, Twitch drones, Ace Argus darts, Maestro cams, etc.

KALI
  • Increased CSRX 300 damage to 127 (from 122)
    • 1 body shot will kill a 3-speed Operator
    • 1 body shot will DBNO a 2-speed Operator
    • 1 body shot will DBNO a 1-speed Operator
    • Wearing Rook Vest
      • 1 body shot will DBNO a 3-speed Operator
      • 2 body shots will DBNO a 2-speed Operator
      • 2 body shots will DBNO a 1-speed Operator
Additional insight into Kali's interaction with Rook's Armor Plate:

With the above change in mind, we want Rook's ability to be relevant against Kali's CSRX 300. We are not creating any specific rules for the interaction, but we want to clarify how Rook's Armor works:

When an operator is wearing Rook's Armor Plate, their armor gains an extra 15% protection. This means that:

• A 3-speed Operator will have 15% damage reduction.
  • A 2-speed Operator will have 25% damage reduction.
  • A 1-speed Operator will have 35% damage reduction.
This means that with the new damage value, only 3-speed operators will fall into DBNO when receiving a CSRX 300 body shot. The rest of the 2 and 3-speed Operators will survive that shot.

DISABLED STATE FOR ELECTRONIC GADGETS
With Year 6 Season 1, when a gadget is disabled by Mute, there will be proper feedback showcased to players.

Expect feedback when the following gadgets are disabled while in play:

• Attacker drones
  • Breach Charges
  • Hibana's X-Kairos
  • Fuze's Cluster Charge
  • Thermite's Exothermic Charge
  • Zero's ARGUS Cameras
  • Claymores
  • Nomad's Airjabs
BLACKBEARD
  • Reduced Shield HP to 20 (from 50)
  • Reduced MK17 damage to 40 (from 49)

Melusi
Her gadget now opens up and can be shot to be removed

Goyo
No more shield. His gadget is the pack on that was on the old shield but can be stuck on walls, floors, etc.

Last edited:
Damn, MacieJay on Twitch has been sitting at 55,000 viewers for a couple hours now.
@KaNesDeath not your game but it's pretty impressive.

Didnt notice you tagged me earlier in the month.

Looking at the info he signed with TSM that day. TSM fans are known to be cult like.

Didnt notice you tagged me earlier in the month.

Looking at the info he signed with TSM that day. TSM fans are known to be cult like.

He's been signed to TSM as a content creator for over a year now.

The face of R6 Siege Pro League, Pengu, just retired. His retirement leaves a big hole in G2's lineup but they pulled in Kayak from Cowana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back