Rampage Jackson Has The Best Chin in MMA History

Man people don't like to give Page his due for whatever reason.

at 205 its gotta be either him shogun or Hendo

It's not really the issue of how many times someone's been finished etc, it's about how hard they've been hit without going down. A good road to not be finished is to avoid being hit really hard.

Rampage isn't really the guy I remember saying "how the hell is that guy still standing up" about that often in his career. Roy Nelson I've asked that about many times as he blocked a lot of heavy strikes with his head.

he was a good defensive fighter for sure but every fighter eventually gets hit cleanly and he takes shots as well as anyone.... probably because he doesn't block punches with his face except when he has to

4 months ago lol

oh, did he? lol, i didn't even know that. i guess the better question i should have asked, is: how many heavyweights has he fought in his entire career? that's what i should have asked.

Rampage was finished by strikes more than once in his 20s. Roy Nelson was in his 30s when Arlovski first KO'd him, and he was still on his feet (ref stopped it). Only Hunt truly KO'd him years later...and he's taken MUCH more punishment than Rampage. He's basically been a punching bag for the last 8 years or so.

Hendo has also taken more punishment and wasn't KO'd until he was 43 freakin' years old.
Nelson was NOT on his feet when Arlovski knocked him out. The fight was ruled a KO not TKO. I'd post a gif to prove it if I wasn't mobile pwnt at the moment.

Hunt was recently KOd by Overeem and Werdum. A natural MW in Melvin Manhoef also KOd him.

When's the last time Page has been KOd?
I hate when people say ignorant BS like this... Manhof's hands have a nuclear missile in every individual knuckle. He is the Julius jackson of MMA. He has been KOing world stage heavyweights back in his kickboxing days in the fucking first round.

Second ass smell out ur mouth was taking out of context Hunts "recent" KOs... u realize he's turning 44? and had a whole kickboxing career before that, only finished twice in 43 fights...

DF did Rampage do to prove his durability on that level... Don't get me wrong he has a very good chin, but it's not Hunt level.

most people would land on nelson or hunt, personally i think it's nelson..

Unlike those two it did finally crack with age but I think Fujita might actually have had the best chin, I mean he could get rocked but it just seemed impossible to actually hurt him really badly unlike the decline happened.

Last edited:
Hunt was recently KOd by Overeem and Werdum. A natural MW in Melvin Manhoef also KOd him.

When's the last time Page has been KOd?

Prime Hunt. No way Rampage could eat a LHK from Cro Cop or eat the shots from JLB that Hunt ate

Roy Nelson easily has the best chin in MMA. Has taken bombs from the whose who and heaviest hitters at HW only to be finished by Hunt and Rothwell years ago. That punch Nelson took at the end of the Black Beast fight was one of the hardest shots I've ever seen someone take, and it didn't even look like Roy was that rocked. Insane chin on that dude.
Nelson was knocked out by Arlovski not Rothwell.

Hendo, rampage, Maldonado, hunt, Nelson, condit, lytle, penn, Sanchez, cowboy all stand out to me

Hunt took the biggest bombs in MMA history that didn't knock someone out. At its peak, he had the GOAT chin for MMA, possibly combat sports period (hello George Chuvalo). Rampage has a great chin that's held up better than Hunt's. Nelson probably has the best mixture of an iron chin that's held up over time. There are also guys in lower weight classes with great chins, but with the caveat that 205+ hits a lot harder. Also props to Hendo who wasn't knocked out until a juiced up Vitor when he was well into his 40s.

Back