Random thought Prime Lesnar vs Ngganou who you got?

jko1355

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I actually think Brock would have a good shot...

Brock couldn't beat the fast heavyweights but the big guys he got down...

Feel free to flame me.

If pre-USADA, I wouldn’t count brock out against anyone.

Volume puncher cain made brock break dance.

What do u think ngannou would do

I would probably have a fair shot at Ngannou if he can take him down.

Ngannou wins

tenor.gif

Old Ngannou, yes. TDD Ngannou, nope. He hurts Lesnar and put him away in 1.

brock would take him down with ease and after the first wrestling exchange in round 1 ngannou would be totally gassed and nullified. basically just like khabib v conor, wrestler v striker. except brock actually has strong GNP unlike stipe or khabib and can do some serious damage. all anybody has to do is take ngannou out of round 1 and it gets exponentially easier. he has no gas tank

Roid-boy who can't wrestle for shit vs. Roid-boy who can't strike for shit. I don't know who'd win, but I'd still pay to watch it.
Interestingly when you get two roid guys, very often the result is determined in the first 30 seconds, which I think would happen here.

lollllll at brock having a chance ... LOLLLLLL

volume puncher cain pushed the pace hard and had to defend takedowns (and popped right back up).

Id favour Franny but if Bork could get a takedown and make it ugly he'd for sure gas Franny out.

50/50. Brock gets a td; he win. Francis lands a punch; he wins.

Francis got taken down by a 230lb guy whose wrestling is nowhere near Brock's. And unlike Cain(who was D1 All-American), Francis likely won't get back to his feet. It's a 50/50 fight.

Much, much weaker punchers have made Brock turtle up and wait for the ref to stop it. Ngannou would have Brock crying for his mommy and having nightmares for the rest of his life.

how many "months/mls" of "retirement/juice" has Lesnar done before the fight

<Dany07>I bet you taught Brock was natty too huh lol

Ngannou will get him in fetal position and kill em within 30 seconds.

Brock has a good chin, but he doesn't like getting hit. I'd go with Ngannou, since it appears he's learned to manage output in the first round and not gas himself out. Brock beat Carwin because Carwin spent a lot of energy trying to put him out and failed, so if Ngannou can avoid that he should win.

Brock froze once he got hit. I don't think he could take more than a few shot from Ngannou.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back