Media *** Random Tito Ortiz Videos MEGA THREAD ***

The worst kitchen injuries I’ve seen were from Mandolines and oyster knives. One guy sliced his finger so bad he had to get skin grafts. The oyster knife was a puncture wound that had the man spurting blood a couple feet.
My worst finger injury was a stick-blender... You're supposed to put them together before you plug them in and I forgot. Shredded my fingertip... The noise it made when it was clicking off the bone is what stays with me from that one.

giphy.gif

Tito can't tap is he chops of his hands, checkmate grapplers!

My worst finger injury was a stick-blender... You're supposed to put them together before you plug them in and I forgot. Shredded my fingertip... The noise it made when it was clicking off the bone is what stays with me from that one.

My worst far and away was I was chopping bacon at work (Bistro) and chopped off the corner of my left index finger.

The knives at my work were PAINFULLY dull and got caught on the cutting boards which weren't any better (had a super gummy texture to them)
Blade caught and went horizontally.
The "chunk" sound it made still haunts me.
Cant imagine a stick blender.

Long story short my left indexes nail still grows in funny almost a year later.

I have pictures but I think they're too gnarly to post.

The video would have been better if he cut one of his fingers off.

Last edited:
I only wish we had footage of Bryce Mitchell tearing his scrotum with a power drill or Joe Riggs shooting himself while cleaning his gun so that we could have Tito properly ranked and compared in MMA mishandling of dangerous objects.

My worst far and away was I was chopping bacon at work (Bistro) and chopped off the corner of my left index finger.

The knives at my work were PAINFULLY dull and got caught on the cutting boards which weren't any better (had a super gummy texture to them)

Not a cooking thing, but the 'dead-man' switch on my hedge trimmer got caught up once and the thing swung straight at my crotch.

My guitar playing skills have suffered a bit, but I still think the little bit on the front of fingertip of my left hand still made the right choice

Not a cooking thing, but the 'dead-man' switch on my hedge trimmer got caught up once and the thing swung straight at my crotch.

My guitar playing skills have suffered a bit, but I still think the little bit on the front of fingertip of my left hand still made the right choice

JESUS ORTIZ CHRIST.

I mean Django Reinhardt could still play guitar and he only had like 2 fingers or something.

You made the right decision there.

I only wish we had footage of Bryce Mitchell tearing his scrotum with a power drill or Joe Riggs shooting himself while cleaning his gun so that we could have Tito properly ranked and compared in MMA mishandling of dangerous objects.
BRYCE THE BUILDER

CAN WE FIX IT?

BRYCE THE BUILDER

"Squirrels taste better baked than fried!"
TXeh0wC.png

Ooofff that’s a rough one. I’ve felt knife to bone but that’s another level. My worst kitchen injury was grabbing a hot sheet tray out of a pizza oven not realizing that the towel was damp. Burnt right through and you could hear my skin crackling. Burnt 9/10 fingertips. What a rough day to work lol. Last time I’ll make that mistake

Why would you cut your finger instead of just cutting the bacon?

Some weird masochism, dude.

Legit blows my mind no one has mentioned his shirt is just an American flag that is bananas crazy

Holy shit, that was scary.

I've been a chef for nearly 25 years, and this is absolutely how you cut your fingers off.

Literally everything is wrong from the knife he chose to use, to his free hand positioning, and technique... He didnt even peel them.

<{Joewithit}>
Yep, exactly how you hurt yourself.

Back