Manlet divisions are 145 lbs and below. I have:

1) Jose Aldo
2) Henry Cejudo
3) Conor McGregor
4) Dominick Cruz
5) Mighty Mouse

What's your top 5?

That cop the protester made fun of could give mighty mouse a run for his money

Aldo is far more skilled than any of the top 5 put together. Aldo has some of the finest footwork you will ever see.

I haven't seen a any cejudo fights besides the one he got murked by mighty mouse in 60 as seconds but I hear he is pretty good so in no particular order

Cejudo , mighty mouse, TJ, renan barao before the tj fight and Thomas almeids before the No love fight

FW's been around longer as a quality div. So it's had more good fighters, a lot of whom Aldo beat. MM second, just because dominance. Cruz 3rd, Faber 4th, Cejudo 5th. Cruz has a career that spans generations, Faber as well, while Cejudo did well in a short time span. But also more to put him above TJ. Holloway and Conor are in the top 10. Max could be higher. Then maybe Benavidez and Torres. Not sure, gets closer.

Aldo, MM and Cejudo is my top 3. You can rank them in any order, it's always going to be subjective.

Next tier would be guys like Holloway, Cruz, and Dillashaw - amazing fighters but clearly beneath those 3 imo.

Manlet divisions are 145 lbs and below. I have:

1) Jose Aldo
2) Henry Cejudo
3) Conor McGregor
4) Dominick Cruz
5) Mighty Mouse

What's your top 5?

This is Sherdog, where everyone is at least as big and athletic as Shaq. So every division below HW is manlet, and if you can make HW without a water cut you're still a manlet.

Back