difficult.

1) Aldo
2) Mouse
3) Cruz
4) Cejudo
5) Conor
6) Barao
7) Holloway

145 definitely isn't manlet. Not uncommon for guys who weigh 170 to fight there. Cyborg walks around at 175.

Mouse, Aldo, Cejudo, Cruz... McGregor I don't even count, his position to me is like -1 = doesn't even exist.

Manlet divisions are 145 lbs and below. I have:

1) Jose Aldo
2) Henry Cejudo
3) Conor McGregor
4) Dominick Cruz
5) Mighty Mouse

What's your top 5?

LMAO at Conor being in the top 5 with no title defenses.

1. Aldo
2. Cejudo
3. MM
4. Cruz
5. Faber

145 definitely isn't manlet. Not uncommon for guys who weigh 170 to fight there. Cyborg walks around at 175.
The thread has the wrong manlet criteria. It should be based on height. Who (besides the 6’7” 270 lbs Sherdoggers) would call Zabit a manlet?

Conor, Khabib and Max are kings of manlets and do not belong in the discussion.

1. Aldo
2-4. Cejudo, Mighty Mouse, Edgar (all of them had beat pleny of bigger opponents. I can't decide which has been more impressive).
5. Cruz

Mighty Manlet went 1-1 against Cejudo

He destroyed him once and the second fight was pretty much even

The real rankings

1. Mighty Manlet
2. Cejudo
3. Aldo
4. Cruz
5. Artem Lobov

I'm really surprised no one else has mentioned Holloway or McG; I expected the latter to be a popular choice.

They shouldn't be in the top 5 for 145 and under too many guys that have longer reigns and/or more top 10 victories like Aldo, MM, Cruz, TJ, Faber and Cejudo.

1. Conor McGregor (possibly also the largest manlet?)
2. Aldo
3. CCC
4. Demetrious Johnson
5. TJ Dillashaw

Honorable mention: Frankie Edgar for the success he has achieved at LW (Large Manlet Division)

1. Conor McGregor (possibly also the largest manlet?)
2. Aldo
3. CCC
4. Demetrious Johnson
5. TJ Dillashaw

Honorable mention: Frankie Edgar for the success he has achieved at LW (Large Manlet Division)

LMAO at Conor being number 1 with no title defenses while you have 4 people below him with more top wins and more title defenses.

1. Mouse
2. Cruz vs aldo winner
3. Henry Cejudo
4. Cruz vs aldo loser
5. Conor

I feel like cruz vs aldo MUST happen I hope it happens GOAT BW vs GOAT FW. could go as far to say it's for the GOAT of WEC definitively.

LMAO at Conor being number 1 with no title defenses while you have 4 people below him with more top wins and more title defenses.
I just value winning the title in multiple classes more highly than defending the title.

It's like a "Conor went to hell with Nate at 170, and Nate would beat up MM and CCC on the same night" sort of deal

1. Aldo
2. Cruz
3. Mighty Mouse
4. Holloway
5. Cejudo

I just value winning the title in multiple classes more highly than defending the title.

It's like a "Conor went to hell with Nate at 170, and Nate would beat up MM and CCC on the same night" sort of deal

The thread is about who is best at 145 and lower. None of that is relevant to the thread.

The thread is about who is best at 145 and lower. None of that is relevant to the thread.
But if Conor could defeat everyone 145 and under (sans CCC), wouldn't that make him at least #2??

But if Conor could defeat everyone 145 and under (sans CCC), wouldn't that make him at least #2??

That's a bizarre way to rank them. I don't rank fighters based on hypothetical fights that never happened. Fact of the matter is there are at least 6 guys with more impressive records at or below 145 than Conor.

Back