Media Rashad Evans's Top 5 GOAT List

oh-boy-here-we-go.gif

Fedor above Kamaru and Khabib for sure. Probably above Jones too for the PED issues.

1- Jones
2- GSP
3- Silva
4- Usman
5- Adesanya(Already better resume than khabib and lost his 0 because he had the balls to go up)
Waiting for BuT HiS FigHts ARe BorİNg kHaBiB nEvER lOSt RouNd

Lol Usman before Silva, and Khabib before GSP? Get the hell out of here!

Undefeated in the cage since 2008 :)
Only defeated outside the cage <{1-17}>

1- Jon Jones

2- Khabib Nurmagomedov

3- George Saint Pierre

4- Kamaru Usman

5- Anderson Silva

My opinion: its not a bad list, I would only remove Jones from the list due to the issues with USADA.

Top 5 with peds or without

Khabib is wayyyy too high. Jones’ doping issues also disqualify him from being so high on the list IMO. I’m far from a Fedor fanboy, but he should also be on the list.

1- Jon Jones

2- Khabib Nurmagomedov

3- George Saint Pierre

4- Kamaru Usman

5- Anderson Silva

My opinion: its not a bad list, I would only remove Jones from the list due to the issues with USADA.

And not remove Silva?

1- Jon Jones

2- Khabib Nurmagomedov

3- George Saint Pierre

4- Kamaru Usman

5- Anderson Silva

Usman above silva..........

He must've started watching UFC last year
Noob

But but but GSP and Fedor stans told me history would look back on Jones with an asterisk to his name and no one would recognize him as the GOAT smh

Meanwhile literally all professional fighters (the opinions that matter) have Jones as the GOAT or in the top 3.

Khabib and Usman in the top 5 is straight up fucking laughable. Dogshit list.

But but but GSP and Fedor stans told me history would look back on Jones with an asterisk to his name and no one would recognize him as the GOAT smh

Meanwhile literally all professional fighters (the opinions that matter) have Jones as the GOAT or in the top 3.
I’m not much of a Jones fan, but even I have him in the top 3. If someone doesn’t care about PEDs at all, a case can definitely be made for #1. I do care, and won’t rank a PED cheat #1. So he’s #3.
Behind Fedor and GSP, where he belongs. ;)

You know in a vacuum their opinions don't really matter either right? Nor are they universally agreed upon.

You know in a vacuum their opinions don't really matter either right? Nor are they universally agreed upon.
in any sport the opinions that matter are from the professionals from that sport. Fans opinions matter fuck all in comparison.

It's why the major awards in sports are voted by the journalists who follow it, the coaches and the players and not the stupid fans

Jon Jones will always be regarded as the GOAT or close to it, regardless of what the morons here think that somehow he will be forgotten and not valued in these discussions because of PEDs

I am not surprised.
He trained with Jon Jones. He fought Jon Jones.
There's history there.

I don't understand why people think that just because the guy is a fighter, his picks have more weight to it... it does not.
If anything they are more biased because of their trajectory, who they met, who they befriended, who they fought.

Back