Rate my hairline

Rate my Hairline

• 10 - GOAT (as in climbs mountains and eats cans)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • 09 - You're mostly chimp

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 08 - Lookin' good!

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • 07 - Not too bad

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • 06 - Starting to show your age

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • 05 - Start thinking comb over

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • 04 - Best shave it all off, son

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 03 - God, you're hideous

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 02 - A ponytail won't fool anyone

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 01 - Even your picture smells funny

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
As far as I know it's fine, my face has glowed in the dark my entire life.

I haven't abused it. I eat pretty clean and don't drink much. No history of liver issues in my family.
Good to hear.
Just a heads up.
I am no dr. But it can be a sign

I was telling @MikeMcMann I let my hair grow out over winter but now it's time to shave it off, because I prefer it that way. I told him I felt it was receding, because it does.

Is my hairline up to Sherdog standards?

I'm 52, and yes, I'm an ugly bastard. Please be kind. Or not. Be funny, that's better.

WinterHair.JPG
giphy.gif

I was telling @MikeMcMann I let my hair grow out over winter but now it's time to shave it off, because I prefer it that way. I told him I felt it was receding, because it does.

I'm 52, and yes, I'm an ugly bastard. Please be kind. Or not. Be funny, that's better.

WinterHair.JPG
510906111_eddd599636_c.jpg

you're part of the strong hairline posse, congrats.
may those who are follicly challenged envy your mane (make sure you stand in front of a fan or outside when it's windy so it's constantly flowing with the wind).

WinterHair.JPG
You look like Tommy Flanagan. Similar hairline too.
5c51d089-14cc-4235-b281-5c220a46500e.png

But I'm afraid you made this thread too late. @MikeMcMann was banned recently.
<mma1>

WinterHair.JPG
Bellator champ within 3 hours of training with Joshua Fabia.

Prime Bruce Campbell level hairline imo

8672f053fdf171bc8a0edcb8dd59e551.jpg

{<jordan}

Btw TS my hairline is worse than yours cuz I'm sportin a 5 head and have all kinds of manly testosterone running through my blood.

I finally shaved off my hitler youth cut a couple weeks ago and have been constantly commenting about my balding.

It sucks when you suddenly go from being hip to "just a guy", but I'd rather be that then "a guy obviously hiding his balding".

Btw cut your eyebrow hairs and your beard. Party on.

Hair looks great, you're not ugly bro.

Back