Rate from 1 to 10!

• Total voters

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dig this guy's work.

What do you think?

Impressive Frames-Per-Second at 4K & Ultra Settings.

Shit, meant this to be posted in the Arcade. Well, Mayberry, while its here, what do you guys think?

Looks cool and all but can it run Minecraft?

Seems like a lot of work. I got a PS4 Pro for Xmas a year back or so and installing was a bit of work. That’s where I max out.

Seems like a lot of work. I got a PS4 Pro for Xmas a year back or so and installing was a bit of work. That’s where I max out.

'Installing a PS4 Pro?'

You mean plugging it in?

Was expecting specs, just saw a bunch of tweets.
Post off their facebook on Aug 18th.

FOR SALE! Project “KARAT” from Alexandr’s Custom PC & More
Pictures while PC is ON! Link for full video in comments section!!! Pics while PC is OFF in previous post!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 6 cores 12 threads OC
Motherboard: ASRock B450m chipset
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8gb GDDR5 OC
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ ROYAL Gold 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz
PSU: EVGA 650W 80+
SSD: Team Group 250gb
Custom liquid cooling loop
With parts been liquid cooled they have huge headroom of thermal limit, what allows them to reach bigger clock speeds without throttle and makes it possible for immersive experience in 1080p (Full HD) on Ultra Settings with 90+ FPS and 4K experience on High Settings with 40+ FPS in major gaming titles! WORK, GAME, RENDER, CREATE - This PC can do it ALL!!!
If you have questions or you want same design with different parts, please contact us!
Price $1800

For $1800 you get a $30 250gb stata based ssd. What a deal! Those fans are cheap chinese garbage as well

Last edited:
I love craftsmanship and creative in custom builds like this. very cool

lol@$1800 tho

I love craftsmanship and creative in custom builds like this. very cool

lol@$1800 tho

That's the thing.

Creative craftsmanship isn't cheap.

I've watched several videos on YouTube about custom-built hardline water-cooling builds, and no matter how simple they try to make it look alarm bells go off in my brain that yell 'Don't think your first attempt is going to go the way you think.'

So, hiring a professional to build one to my specifications, and has an interesting look, seems like the best option.

Custom water loop is nice. The rig itself is hot garbage tho.

I have a pretty similar loop (different color scheme and horizonal GPU block) but much higher level components. Lot of work to build one, but really rewarding in multiple ways.

Also lol at a liquid cooled rx580. I rate it like a 4.

I need to take some glamour shots of mine. All I have is shitty phone pics that don't really do it justice.

Post off their facebook on Aug 18th.

FOR SALE! Project “KARAT” from Alexandr’s Custom PC & More
Pictures while PC is ON! Link for full video in comments section!!! Pics while PC is OFF in previous post!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 6 cores 12 threads OC
Motherboard: ASRock B450m chipset
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8gb GDDR5 OC
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ ROYAL Gold 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz
PSU: EVGA 650W 80+
SSD: Team Group 250gb
Custom liquid cooling loop
With parts been liquid cooled they have huge headroom of thermal limit, what allows them to reach bigger clock speeds without throttle and makes it possible for immersive experience in 1080p (Full HD) on Ultra Settings with 90+ FPS and 4K experience on High Settings with 40+ FPS in major gaming titles! WORK, GAME, RENDER, CREATE - This PC can do it ALL!!!
If you have questions or you want same design with different parts, please contact us!
Price $1800

For $1800 you get a $30 250gb stata based ssd. What a deal! Those fans are cheap chinese garbage as well
Yeah that's bloated for a 150$ GPU, 200$ CPU (assuming it's a 3600, could be less), a 120$ b450 Mobo (low end budget board) and wack storage. The loop components cost more than the hardware lol.

Back