News Raul Rosas Jr. vs Ricky Turcios set for June 8th

Who wins?

• Total voters
He can run but he can't hide. He can't overwhelm everyone. I'm voting for the person who didn't pull out minutes before the fight

Ricky also has a very promising future I just feel he's tougher and probably better fight IQ

Not sure why this fight is being delayed so much, but I like Rosas

Considering Rosas fought scared against Rodriguez and panic wrestled himself into gassing is a worrying sign but he also came back and KO’d Mitchell with confidence and a bit of slick set ups. Rosas did show some very high level wrestling against Rodriguez too until he gassed and panicked.

I haven’t seen much of Turcios except for his TUF finale but he seems to bring a crazy amount of pressure, cardio and ability to attack at all times which should be very interesting against a man who tried to avoid his toughest fight when he gassed.

I think Rosas will show to be the more skilled all around fighter and his physicality should help him win round 1 by a wide margin but this is a great test to see if he falls apart and loses the mental battle again against a tough fighter willing to fight back. I’m split 50/50.

After Rojas pull out fiasco last time I’ve got no interest in this kid.

Considering Rosas fought scared against Rodriguez and panic wrestled himself into gassing is a worrying sign but he also came back and KO’d Mitchell with confidence and a bit of slick set ups. Rosas did show some very high level wrestling against Rodriguez too until he gassed and panicked.

I haven’t seen much of Turcios except for his TUF finale but he seems to bring a crazy amount of pressure, cardio and ability to attack at all times which should be very interesting against a man who tried to avoid his toughest fight when he gassed.

I think Rosas will show to be the more skilled all around fighter and his physicality should help him win round 1 by a wide margin but this is a great test to see if he falls apart and loses the mental battle again against a tough fighter willing to fight back. I’m split 50/50.
Mitchell is absolutely terrible to be fair

I don't see the hype with Rosas, he's got a unique look that's about, he fights like an amateur.

Brutal, they insist on matching Rosas with a dude called "pretty"

Man, they do loves them some Rosas. Dude ain;t going to be young forever - strike, I mean grapple while the iron's hot??

Think Rosas Jr backpacks him to a decision personally, but do see Turcios winning the 3rd round visibly.

His management definitely shouldn't have let him take this fight

Ricky is gonna beat that ass

Back