RDA is already gotten to

8rWSPVW.gif

Tremendous post imo.

JBG vult

I didn't know about the part where Irish were able to kill people suspected of being English.

I have to say that I never considered Irish to be obedient people who bowed to English out of fear. More like being too lazy and enjoyment oriented to try and free themselves from England's fetters. My opinion of my own nation is similar but our differentiating obstacle is that we were badly organized and without collective conscious to free ourselves from the Turks earlier.

I was jesting about the part of being allowed to kill someone who was suspected of being English. My bad, I thought you were someone whose trolling I bit on.

I think if we weren't such a tribal orientated type of people, we would have kicked the English out a lot earlier. In the beginning the English did a good job at causing splits and divides further between warring Chieftans by taking one side and providing them with money, land and the assurance of backing them if things flared up. I think they've stirred up a lot of sectarian tensions and the like when they went into parts of Asia and Africa. As time went on, the same happened with Catholics and Protestants with the Plantations up the north.

Over time there was many rebellions but they were always out numbered or out gunned. Social wise there'd be a lot of Anglo-Irish families who had influence around the country. The Rebellion in 1916 was frowned upon until they executed the leaders of it and that turned the tide - as well as Britain being involved in WW I. The British were the thinking man's Empire.

You're Armenian?

I was jesting about the part of being allowed to kill someone who was suspected of being English. My bad, I thought you were someone whose trolling I bit on.

I think if we weren't such a tribal orientated type of people, we would have kicked the English out a lot earlier. In the beginning the English did a good job at causing splits and divides further between warring Chieftans by taking one side and providing them with money, land and the assurance of backing them if things flared up. I think they've stirred up a lot of sectarian tensions and the like when they went into parts of Asia and Africa. As time went on, the same happened with Catholics and Protestants with the Plantations up the north.

Over time there was many rebellions but they were always out numbered or out gunned. Social wise there'd be a lot of Anglo-Irish families who had influence around the country. The Rebellion in 1916 was frowned upon until they executed the leaders of it and that turned the tide - as well as Britain being involved in WW I. The British were the thinking man's Empire.

You're Armenian?

Thanks for saving me from all the research then. I was just about to explore that part of Ireland's history in hopes of finding this hateful, radical law. :)

Not Armenian, Serbian.

You're right on the money about Britain being the thinking man's Empire. Whenever I encounter British, I can't help but wonder how come these people ruled a great portion of the world for so long, and then I remember that it's all about thinking, organization and discipline and not about who's the toughest guy around.

Thanks for saving me from all the research then. I was just about to explore that part of Ireland's history in hopes of finding this hateful, radical law. :)

Not Armenian, Serbian.

You're right on the money about Britain being the thinking man's Empire. Whenever I encounter British, I can't help but wonder how come these people ruled a great portion of the world for so long, and then I remember that it's all about thinking, organization and discipline and not about who's the toughest guy around.

Well, technically some people had no problem trying to kill someone who was British or Irish.

Christ, I never knew the Turks and Serbia had quarelled. I always thought Russia had her Slavic brother nestling under her wing for protection. But by the same token, I don't think a lot of people here realise how vast the Ottoman Empire was at one point or how long it lasted for.

Well, technically some people had no problem trying to kill someone who was British or Irish.

Christ, I never knew the Turks and Serbia had quarelled. I always thought Russia had her Slavic brother nestling under her wing for protection. But by the same token, I don't think a lot of people here realise how vast the Ottoman Empire was at one point or how long it lasted for.

Yes, Serbia was under Ottoman rule from the second part of the 15th century to the end of the 19th.

Yes, Serbia was under Ottoman rule from the second part of the 15th century to the end of the 19th.

There doesn't seem to be as much anti Turk sentiment as there is for the British throughout Europe?

RDA is weak minded, mental midget as some like to use. Most Brazilian fighters are.

There doesn't seem to be as much anti Turk sentiment as there is for the British throughout Europe?

Western Europe was untouched by the Turks, historically. Sure, they reached Vienna at one point but I don't think there was any real threat of them conquering Europe entirely. The British, on the other hand, had massive influence in just about every affair on the globe, especially in Europe. Maybe that's the root for anti British sentiments, though I am not sure. Maybe it's just football hooligans who travel abroad that give them a bad name.

I watched Conor say on TV the reason he rushed at Mendes with spin kicks and shit as because he was sick of all the talk about him not fighting wrestlers.There were point he was really stupid that fight like standing there getting tagged while taunting...he could have been Kod. guess he was gotten to!

So much for Conor being the cerebral killer incapable of feeling emotion in a fight. He's human like everyone else, stop putting him on some damn pedestal.

Brazilians take thrash talk way too seriously. This is what happens when you come from historically subjugated nations. You automatically adopt other people's opinion because you're not used to assigning values yourself but rather look to others, your betters and masters, to do it for you. One would think that Conor would suffer from this condition as well, seeing how Ireland was England's bitch throughout history, but he manged to rise above it and become his own master. That's what exceptional individuals do. They win the spiritual battles and let physical ones sort themselves out.

This is why he will dethrone Rafael like it's nothing.

damn that was tight. much props

Brazilians take thrash talk way too seriously. This is what happens when you come from historically subjugated nations. You automatically adopt other people's opinion because you're not used to assigning values yourself but rather look to others, your betters and masters, to do it for you.

What are you talking about???

Man, one thing I can tell you, you know nothing about Brazil's history, as expected. It's surprising you writing this bunch of crap, however.

Subjugated by who? Brazil was colonized by the portugueses and for some decades never complained about that. At some point, the portuguese royal family moved to here (escaping of Napoleon) and stayed for some decades.

The independence was bought for some millions of british pounds, without any war (what is ridiculous, I know), but even after that, the country remained as kingdom and the king was Dom Pedro I, son of Dom João VI, king of Portugal.

In fact, Brazil has a history of subjugating some countries, like Paraguay, Bolivia and Uruguai, including land stealing.

The only people in Brazil that was subjugated are the blacks and the indians. But this is not that different of USA, it is?

The factors that make the country underdeveloped - as you can argue - are many other, but not that you've said.

That said, I agree when you say that Brazilians are too emotional and vulnerable to trash talk.

But that is so much more a genetic thing than emotional, I would say.

Brazilian people is a mix of italians, spanish, portugeses, besides africans, indians anda some others.

The latins, in special, has what we call here "hot blood", are too emotionals and confuse reason whit emotion.

But it's not a rule, of course.

Anderson Silva, in my opinion, deal fine whith trash talk.

Back