RDA Ran into Nate Diaz at a Santa Monica Whole Foods...

RDA beat the piss out of him and would again. Nate could barely walk out of the cage properly with his limp leg after their fight and got 10-8d in at least 2 rounds.

UFC fighters complain about pay yet they shop at Whole Foods. They will get more public support if they shopped at Aldi
whole-foods-be-like-your-total-is-28643.jpg

Training expense - want the purest PEF's for your body

EDIT* Whole foods has a much bigger section for veggies than other grocery stores in my area. They focus on variety knowing vegetarians/vegans are a larger percentage of their customers than other stores. I am not either one, but do love my veggies.

So.....this is a story about a guy looking at another guy in a store? Craaaaaazzzy!

Damn. I've never seen them fight before. RDaA straight up steamrolled his ass.

That was a boring fight and a perfect example of why Nate should fight someone who is primarily a striker and not Khamzat.

this is what people say who don't shop there. my grocery bill is cheaper at whole foods than any other store i dont count aldi they sell you garbage..
so whole foods is cheaper then i got amazon prime. now its a shit ton cheaper with the extra discount on sales. First you need to learn how to food shop- buy quality food, buy things when they are on sale.. sales aside they have the cheapest price on organic foods and many healthy or alternative options. you get better pricing, higher quality produce, more food options for someone who likes to eat healthy.

i will say since amazon acquired them they have become more like a normal grocer than they used to be but it still stands as the cheapest and best place to food shop aside from bulk food stores like a costco in my area. i'm sure there are others like them and smaller chains that are much better too.

higher quality produce is really a big deal . five local grocery stores. all their produce is always wilted and slimy. Most people don't eat healthy so they get away with this. on top of that their wilted and slimy standard or organic produce is a worse deal than whole foods. people mock that market and its not perfect but you'd have to be an idiot to go into one and over spend and honestly any one should support the idea of grocers with healthier options and higher standards for quality.
also look into why a lot of the shit they sell costs more than your standard garbage and there is pretty good reason for it even then they still have sales...

Organic is a scam bro.

Went to Taco Bell the other night and had to fill out an application for financing just to get a Cheezy Gordita Crunch. How anyone can afford to shop at Whole Foods is beyond me.

In case anyone here is wondering I’m a big Wegmans guy. Whole Foods is good too

Now that I moved the only grocery stores I have by me are shop rite, aldi, and acme. They all suck

Whole foods is not that expensive. You get what you pay for. Boxed foods and canned goods are garbage

Whole Foods, Traders Joe's, and The Fresh Market are such a scam.

People pay ass loads of money for food that isn't any better for you than shit you could get at any grocery stote, but has better packaging.
Kroger is almost just as bad.
No way!

Que? You mean me writing that I forgot they fought and then that I remember the fight? :p Perhaps I could have written "I reminded myself"

Last edited:
Training expense - want the purest PEF's for your body

EDIT* Whole foods has a much bigger section for veggies than other grocery stores in my area. They focus on variety knowing vegetarians/vegans are a larger percentage of their customers than other stores. I am not either one, but do love my veggies.

I have heard great things about their Asparagus Water:

screen-shot-2015-08-04-at-4-09-32-pm.png

Here's the final word on Whole Foods:

Yes, they do mark up a ton of items you could get much cheaper elsewhere (especially ethnic food items that are dirt cheap at ethnic grocers but ridiculously expensive at WF). They also sell niche items like 'paleo' snacks that are ridiculously marked up.

However, some of their items are actually cheaper and higher quality than other grocers, most notably their organic produce.

UFC fighters complain about pay yet they shop at Whole Foods. They will get more public support if they shopped at Aldi
whole-foods-be-like-your-total-is-28643.jpg

To be honest, food quality is part of the fighter’s life, they can’t eat crap and expect to have peak performance and longevity. You can eat crap when you’re twenty, but not when you’re a little older, IMHO. See it as a training expense reality.

Back