Really don't know how people can give a crap about Sean Omalley when Yair Rodriguez exists

On an unrelated note. Why do they announce Yair’s nickname as “el pantera”? … that’s just grammatically incorrect!! It should be la pantera..

They're both flashy range-y strikers, but people blow their load over one (who is decidedly mediocre) and almost completely ignore the other (who is totally phenomenal.) Just saying...
Maybe people think of Yair as a crybaby from the incident in Mexico City with Stephens?

I remember him being whiny about the no-contest he caused. Looked like a 5 year old having a tantrum

One speaks English and says shit that young people think.

Maybe people think of Yair as a crybaby from the incident in Mexico City with Stephens?

I remember him being whiny about the no-contest he caused. Looked like a 5 year old having a tantrum
i mean if most people see him that way, it's cause they were never paying attention in the first place.

Frankie put a literal beating on him that at the time shocked me.

O'Malley was busted for steroids and has found all kinds of ways to make himself unlikable, like whining about how Vera kicked his ass. It seems like when O'Malley is being unlikable it gets spun as a meme and becomes part of his image, but Yair got zero slack for any of the stuff you mentioned. He went from being one of the most exciting fighters in years to getting shit on by Dana White and most of the fanbase turning against him for years.
First off Omalley was busted for Osterine, which is not a steoid, like not close. Its found in supplements, and the amount found in his system was consistant with a tainted suppolement, thats why he only got six months suspension. People who get busted for steoids get 2 years. but whatever, spew ur hate, I get it he is annoying,....but he can fight

Conor effect, irish effect, not white effect because white people doesn't have that i must support my own people mentality as much as the others

Cuz Sean faced USADA while Yair ran from USADA like a bitch.

I mean Yiar is walking into a title fight after getting completely beat down by Max. Once he gets eaten alive by Volk the Yiar hype train will be over

In terms of highlights he is pretty much unmatched. He's been fed to sharks his entire UFC career and fights them like a Tekken character, while all O'Malley has done until recently is beat up on training dummies. IMO Yair's fight with Holloway was fight of the year.

Why does O'Malley have hype when Yair exists, doing way more interesting shit in a tougher division?

View attachment 987899

Why would we have to pick between these two random guys?

On an unrelated note. Why do they announce Yair’s nickname as “el pantera”? … that’s just grammatically incorrect!! It should be la pantera..

Is he a fan of this Mexican comic?

el-pantera-comic.jpg

I love Yair, I can't believe that it has been nearly 5 years since that crazy elbow KO. But are we only supposed to get hyped once a year when a specific guy fights?

I don't see the point of this thread.

Because Yair flails like a little girl when attempting ground n pound. Can't stand it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back