• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Reccomend me some conservative movies.

I have to include Rocky Balboa simply because of this speech.

leftists will have a difficult time relating to this speech,...but this is a great scene...about not making excuses...not blaming others for your failures.

Full metal jacket

Glory

Black 47
6003514_web1_black47.jpg

great choices.

You still haven't told me who a globalist is. The invisible (fake) enemy. Seems like something out of a movie actually.
This is a great scene from a mediocre shit movie

saving private ryan
fury
At the enemy's gates
all the fucking rambos
and the Hurt Locker

You do realize FDR was president for almost all of WW2.

Russians were liberals during WW2.

The first few Rambos were anti-vietnam movies..

I don't know what you would call Hurt Locker but in the least it was an anti-war movie.

Every military movie?

I don't think that. Conservatives love war movies but it is like they don't actual follow the plot. Most war movies are anti-war. Even then, no conservative would admit that FDR and Truman kicked the shit out of the Nazis and Japan or that Johnson escalated Vietnam.

You do realize FDR was president for almost all of WW2.

Russians were liberals during WW2.

The first few Rambos were anti-vietnam movies..

I don't know what you would call Hurt Locker but in the least it was an anti-war movie.
Did I really see Full Metal Jacket be called a conservative movie?
{<jordan}
uh yeah, that shit makes me want to join the army and kill mothafuckas
yall got yo shit twisted fucking politicizing movies as if conservative and liberal are movie genres
both of yall can SMD

Obscure criteria. Ill go with An Inconvenient Truth.

Last edited:
Conservatives love movies where guns go PEW PEW PEW

They don't actually understand or care for the plot of any of those films

I don't think that. Conservatives love war movies but it is like they don't actual follow the plot. Most war movies are anti-war. Even then, no conservative would admit that FDR and Truman kicked the shit out of the Nazis and Japan or that Johnson escalated Vietnam.
Every Hollywood war movie is greenlit by the Pentagon.

I’ve seen Forest Gump called a great conservative film. I’m not sure though. It highlights many liberal and conservative hypocrisies and contradictions.

A solo mans bloody rebellion against a tyrannical government in revenge isn’t conservative? Yes it is

Sounds a lot more left wing to me but more to the point it was a conservative government in power at the beginning of the famine and even when the whigs took power they stuck with the same genocidal policy’s. Great films though, I’d highly recommend it to anyone regardless of their political persuasion.

Back