Recent fights/results/news from Europe

A guy seems to comment that Kongsak was robbed. What do you think?

Is that commentating for real? The girl sounds like jeremy is her boyfriend. The guy commentating is nearly as bad. Screaming anytime the jeremy guy comes close to landing a shot. Then they screaming oh no when kongsak lands. Beyond amateurish.
The fight was close enough. Kongsak probably would of won using thai scoring.

Tatneft Cup 2021 finals:

Final torneo -70kg: Aleksandr Skvortsov derrota a Farkhad Akhmejanau (Bielorrusia) por decisión (R4):

Final torneo -80kg: Jonatan “Maloqueiro” Oliveira (Brasil) derrota a Aleksandr Stetsurenko por decisión (R4):

Final torneo +80kg: Jhonata Diniz (Brasil) derrota a Valeriy Bizyaev por nocaut (R1):

Is that commentating for real? The girl sounds like jeremy is her boyfriend. The guy commentating is nearly as bad. Screaming anytime the jeremy guy comes close to landing a shot. Then they screaming oh no when kongsak lands. Beyond amateurish.

The female commentator is Thai from her parents btw. The commentators are cheering for Payet as a fellow French countryman going against someone they believe is much more skilled and experienced, they also know him. They're even saying how Payet needs to be cheered on as it's a big challenge for him. "We're gonna cheer for him to give him strength" they said during the Wai Kru. I don't think it's that unprofessional or amateurish, I mean who's going to listen to their French commentary? Only French people who would most likely be cheering for the French guy anyway.

A guy seems to comment that Kongsak was robbed. What do you think?

Not a robbery no. If we got by international scoring I see Payet winning the first 2 rounds. Kongsak definitely won the third though.

The female commentator is Thai from her parents btw. The commentators are cheering for Payet as a fellow French countryman going against someone they believe is much more skilled and experienced, they also know him. They're even saying how Payet needs to be cheered on as it's a big challenge for him. "We're gonna cheer for him to give him strength" they said during the Wai Kru. I don't think it's that unprofessional or amateurish, I mean who's going to listen to their French commentary? Only French people who would most likely be cheering for the French guy anyway.
Commentators aren't meant to be biased, they are meant to commentate on whats happening. and yeah it is amateurish.
Why don't they just put a mic in the crowd. If you just want to hear someone cheer for the french guy.

Commentators aren't meant to be biased, they are meant to commentate on whats happening. and yeah it is amateurish.
Why don't they just put a mic in the crowd. If you just want to hear someone cheer for the french guy.

They were commenting on what's happening as well as cheering for their local. And other than you now watching on Youtube, the audience to that to shoutcast was all French so they'd also all be routing for the French guy.

I understand the language and can tell you they were commenting on what was happening and giving credits to his opponent when due, guy even said at the end "oh he's eating a lot of shots from Kongsak now he's gotta be careful".

They're not even professional shoutcasters, the guy on the right owns a gym and was even telling his students what to watch out for during the fights. It's all done with good spirits and they gave a lot of praise to the Thai fighters.

Last edited:
Frederick Sinistra died a day ago(if im not mistaken) of covid.... they made shared the notice in Brasil´s most watched journal Today on TV Globo.

they said that sinistra was anti vaccine and used to speak that covid was an invention...

RIP Btw

He posted from his deathbed saying he is a warrior who will keep fighting the virus and if it kills him he has no regrets. RIP big Fred.

Strangely enough his wife is saying that he didn't die from Covid on Facebook and that people will be told soon how he really died. She also says that he was fighting a lot of his old demons.

MuayThai-Factory-febrero2022.png

Dmitry Menshikov back in action from Russia on feb 2nd... don't know why Glory is waiting to bring his ass back and put him in a fight for the vacant belt against Hamicha... They should bring also Sher Mamazulunov to Glory.
-----------------------
Fair-Fight-XVI.png

Also big big Fair Fight XVI event from Ekaterimburgh with 3 title fights on Feb 12:

-70kg belt: Mamuka Usubyan vs Stoyan Koprivlenski
-77kg belt: Maxim Sulgin vs Robin Ciric (Enfusion champ)
-84kg belt: Andrei Chekhonin vs Sergey Ponomarev

Usubyan vs Koprivlenski is high level stuff.

Also big big Fair Fight XVI event from Ekaterimburgh with 3 title fights on Feb 12:

-70kg belt: Mamuka Usubyan vs Stoyan Koprivlenski

Aaaaand I jinxed it... Usubyan out, Is going to be Koprivlenski vs Amier Abdulahad

Back