Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers-MT fighters in Boxing

Watched this live.

He definitely needs work. Swings wider than when he was kickboxing, and leaves his chin out there for too long.
Who do you think has the potential to do better in boxing between Takei and Tenshin?

Who do you think has the potential to do better in boxing between Takei and Tenshin?

Well Tenshin's second fight is coming up so my opinion could change, but so far Takei has looked better. They'd be best training with the Japanese Olympic team for a period of time or asking Naoya's dad if they can train with him for a while.

It's hard to break out of those tendencies they both have from kickboxing.

Didn't watch the fight, but apparently he wasn't entirely pleased with the performance(?)

Didn't watch the fight, but apparently he wasn't entirely pleased with the performance(?)
Tenshin dropped Torres two times throughout the fight, winning all 8 rounds on every judge’s scorecard.
He looked good, but wanted a finish and therefore wasn’t pleased with his performance

Last weekend, Ahmed Krnjić won his professional Boxing debut:

I wonder what’s next for him, he’s a talented guy.

Very early and also surprised he is going for bantamweight.

Yeah and even if he wins, he might have to face the monster of BW looking to unifying - Junto Nakatani. I admire Takei for taking the challenge when offered, but he's only had a few fights and he's now entering with the elites of his weight. Personally i'd like to see him go train with Naoya and his dad for this fight, as they've beaten Jason before and they can give him a possible level-up.

Back