Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers-MT fighters in Boxing

I wonder why he can’t travel
“Due to unforeseen travel restrictions”, idk what that means man.

Btw James Wilson also is a former kickboxer.
He fought Patrice Quarteron in the past.
As of now he’s an undefeated boxer

James Wilson last fought in March 2019.
Since then, he has mainly spent his time training his 3 sons in martial arts.

Curious to see if he still has his head into boxing

Wilson also used to be in the NFL. Too bad he is 36 and went to a draw with a professional record padder.

“Due to unforeseen travel restrictions”, idk what that means man.
Btw James Wilson also is a former kickboxer.
He fought Patrice Quarteron in the past.
As of now he’s an undefeated boxer

James Wilson last fought in March 2019.
Since then, he has mainly spent his time training his 3 sons in martial arts.

Curious to see if he still has his head into boxing

Video of the Wilson - Tabiti fight:

Gogokhia's latest fight, vs a 16-0 guy:

He scored two knock downs but still only got a draw. It seems like he has been relying on his power until now but his opponent stole a lot of rounds with activity. He probably has to work on his conditioning to increase his activity.

Rematch:

This time 2 judges had a draw but 1 had him winning. I like that he addressed his issue of head hunting and mostly addressed the inactivity, one of the commentators even says he told him he wanted to be technical to be a world champion one day. This time the draw was because he started off tentative. Interesting to see where he goes next, the nice thing about draws is they force you to adapt and grow.

Yoshiki Takei defends his OPBF title against Bruno Tarimo on December 13th, this a step up in comp after he won the title, but still not at world level - https://boxrec.com/en/event/863506/2901217

The fight is actually the supporting act to Naoya Inoue's attempt to become unified Bantamweight champion vs Paul Butler.

Takei won after the ref stopped to bout due to a cut, but people say Takei was winning the bout, i'll have to catch a replay.

Tenshin Nasukawa is set to make his boxing debut, April 8

Back